Indoor Duckster gives Wilma a go

Duckster

Still Just a Rat in a Cage
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Everything that i grow
Figured I'd better get this thread up before this gets too out of hand.

Here's the space.

Tent:
Gorilla Grow Tent with 1’ height extension – 4’ x 4’ x 7’11” (120 x 120 x 240)

Ventilation:
Vivosun 6” 390 cfm inline fan with variable speed
Vivosun 6” Carbon filter
Small tower fan

Lighting:
1 Amare 300W Solar Pro3
1 Amare 400W Solar Pro4

System/Media:
Large Wilma system with 75 x 75 50 liter reservoir and 4 18 liter pots
Clay pebbles

Nutes
GH CaliMagic
AN Voodoo Juice
AN pH perfect Grow
AN pH perfect Micro
AN pH perfect Bloom
AN Big Bud
AN B-52
AN Overdrive
AN Rhino Skin
AN Sensizym
AN Liquid Carboload
AN Bud Factor X

and a few pics

IMG_3002.JPG

IMG_3003.JPG

IMG_3004.JPG

IMG_3005.JPG

IMG_3006.JPG

IMG_3007.JPG

Ok @Wile e Peyote @Vlad The Inhaler @Itisi @sanguine @Eclectic Elle @Need4Weed @hairyman @Spanglish @archie gemmill @Sensi Jay @tripaholic88 and anyone else that want's to come along for the ride. Crazy busy lately as softball season at the school is in full swing (np pun intended) and work has been more hectic than normal. So be warned that this story is not for the feint of heart. It is liable to get reaaalllllly ugly.

I been struggling to get 4 beans germinated for the Wilma for about 4 weeks. Have not been keeping good notes so ages may be a bit off and strains may have been crisscrossed. Bout 4 weeks ago I tried to germ 4 beans. Only 1 cracked, a DinaFem Cheese auto I think. I tried 3 more but only 1 cracked, a Mephisto Heisenberg Special I think. It gets a bit fuzzy after that but I eventually got 3 more beans to crack. 2 Mephisto Triangle Kush and 1 Skystomper I think. I put the SS and 1 of the TK in the Wilma and the other TK went in a small pot of soil. Sorry @hairyman and @Spanglish but 1gal is the smallest I had.

Near as I can figure there is at least a 23 day age difference between oldest to youngest sharing the same res in the Wilma. The cheese will probably be staring for bloom nutes well before the others are ready for them. A few pics

The cheese at 26 days. She is already putting out a few pistols.

c26-1.JPG

c26-2.JPG

The HS at 20 days I think. She seems stunted. Maybe has something to do with the loop d loop the stem did coming out of the rooter.
hs20-1.JPG

hs20-2.JPG

The first TK at 11 days - stunted??????
tk1-11.JPG

The SS at day 3
ss3.JPG

The other TK in dirt at day 3
tk2-3.JPG

All n all things seem to be in sow motion compared to the tomatoes that at in the cab.
ta for now
thanks for stopping by

Hi mate hope all is well and thanks for the tag you know i am in for the ride, look forward to seeing what kind of monsters you create with the new toys.

Peace and have a good ol :slap: to get the show on the road ;)

heck of a set up you have there :thumbsup:
i dont know much about the hydro front but diff strains diff ages in same res is brave,but what else to do:shrug:
good luck n keep er lit.
:pighug:

I planned for a strain mix as I like variety, but most of the strains did not crack. I had hoped to get them about the same age. Guess the smart thing to do would be to cull the cheese and go with the four little ones but been dying for some cheese and never been know to do the "smart" thing.:greenthumb:

Back