Indoor Duckster gives Wilma a go

A couple of days ago i soaked 4 seeds for 12hrs then in the rooters they went. 1 each of Gelato OG, purple lemonade, blackberry kush, and 1 freebi O.M.G. cookies. The gelato og is just coming up. The blackberry kush and omg cookies should be up tomorrow. But the purple lemonade does not appear to have cracked. It figures, there's always a stubborn one. Will give it another day or so before i start a backup.:woohoo:

So this grow got off to weird start. The first purple lemonade never popped. Neither did the second one and the blackberry kush wasn't growing. The third purple lemonade and the second blackberry kush both came up. All was fine for a few days and then along came hurricane Ida about 25-30 miles to my west. I was on the nasty side of the storm. Max winds at my location were 105-110mph. Most of my fences are damaged but my house was not damaged. My power was out for over a week. I have a generator that is big enough to run all the 115V stuff (lights, fans, refrigerator microwave, etc.) but not the A/C, stove or dryer. And I was only able to run the generator for 6-7hrs at a time, so only had power for 12-14hrs a day. The girls had a strange lighting/feeding schedule for a few days. After a few days I borrowed another generator. Then I was able to alternate generators 4 times a day and keep the the 115V stuff on most of the time. With no A/C it was getting up to 90F in the house and 96F in the tent. Rh was running 80-95%.

We finally got our power back a few days ago. Now the girls are back on their normal lighting and feeding schedule. The seem to be ok. A few pics

Gelato OG day 30
gog30.JPG

GMO cookies day 30
gmo30.JPG

The first blackberry kush day 30 - stunted but I didn't cull her yet
bbk1-30.JPG

The second blackberry kush day 24
bbk2-24.JPG

Purple leamonade day 24
pl24.JPG

Thanks for stopping by :cheers: :smoking:

So this grow got off to weird start. The first purple lemonade never popped. Neither did the second one and the blackberry kush wasn't growing. The third purple lemonade and the second blackberry kush both came up. All was fine for a few days and then along came hurricane Ida about 25-30 miles to my west. I was on the nasty side of the storm. Max winds at my location were 105-110mph. Most of my fences are damaged but my house was not damaged. My power was out for over a week. I have a generator that is big enough to run all the 115V stuff (lights, fans, refrigerator microwave, etc.) but not the A/C, stove or dryer. And I was only able to run the generator for 6-7hrs at a time, so only had power for 12-14hrs a day. The girls had a strange lighting/feeding schedule for a few days. After a few days I borrowed another generator. Then I was able to alternate generators 4 times a day and keep the the 115V stuff on most of the time. With no A/C it was getting up to 90F in the house and 96F in the tent. Rh was running 80-95%.

We finally got our power back a few days ago. Now the girls are back on their normal lighting and feeding schedule. The seem to be ok. A few pics

Gelato OG day 30
View attachment 1365805

GMO cookies day 30
View attachment 1365804

The first blackberry kush day 30 - stunted but I didn't cull her yet
View attachment 1365801

The second blackberry kush day 24
View attachment 1365803

Purple leamonade day 24
View attachment 1365807

Thanks for stopping by :cheers: :smoking:
Heard about that storm ducks glad your ok and your plants don't seem too bothered by your odd light cycle

Three weeks since the last update - life keeps getting in the way. Have had to do some serious super cropping on these girls and still having problems keeping them out of the lights.

Day 47 for the blackberry kush. This has the most developed buds but also the worst deficiencies.
bbk47.JPG

Day 47 for the purple lemonade.
pl47.JPG

Day 53 for the gelato og
gog53.JPG

Day 53 for the GMO
This has not flowered yet. Thinking this one is a notauto. This one seems to be the healthiest of the bunch so debating on switching to a 14/10 or 12/12 light schedule to get her to flower. hmmmmmmmm
gmo53.JPG

Back