Indoor Duckster gives Wilma a go

111.jpg

After a bit over three months of inactivity, it's time for me to get my grow on. Have the tent clean and setting up the Wilma.

I finally ordered some pips from a supplier on my side of the pond. I bought 5xea of Purple Lemonade auto, Gelato OG auto, and Blackberry Kush auto. I also got 3 freebies but I don't remember the strain. I plan to grow 1ea of the strains that I ordered but not sure what will fill the fourth slot.

good too see you back Ducky:bighug::cheers:,,,i had a nightmare time with security issues last year and half ,,only had one grow at xmas last,,,got a new one growing though now :thumbsup:

Thank you Hairy!!! "security issues"????, that doesn't sound good. I hope you got it all sorted now! :pighug:I haven't been growing much lately either. But with many of my jars empty, it's time to get my grow on. With all of the crazy shite going on in the world it has been hard for me to stay focused and plodding forward. Here's hoping empty jars are enough of a motivator to get me through this grow!:cheers:

Thank you Hairy!!! "security issues"????, that doesn't sound good. I hope you got it all sorted now! :pighug:I haven't been growing much lately either. But with many of my jars empty, it's time to get my grow on. With all of the crazy shite going on in the world it has been hard for me to stay focused and plodding forward. Here's hoping empty jars are enough of a motivator to get me through this grow!:cheers:

Well,,me jars are empty also.so the paranoia of security lapses somewhat,,

The lock down brought too many people at home with nothing better to do than complain on each other, I had a bunch of idiots next door with the police their every night for a while, another neighbor's house searched, a safe address searched, police at my door thinking it was next door,, it seemed to never stop, even threw me tent away plus bits and pieces ,,lol ,,i ordered another at some point a 4x4 and it came 8x4,, anyways tiz life :thumbsup: .

ive spent a lot of time watching this being developed
E8HyI--UUAUctaZ.jpg

I got some nice girls going now, proper early finishers and some bigger ones of which one looks like I in for 120 days :smoking:

Last edited:
Well,,me jars are empty also.so the paranoia of security lapses somewhat,,

The lock down brought too many people at home with nothing better to do than complain on each other, I had a bunch of idiots next door with the police their every night for a while, another neighbor's house searched, a safe address searched, police at my door thinking it was next door,, it seemed to never stop, even threw me tent away plus bits and pieces ,,lol ,,i ordered another at some point a 4x4 and it came 8x4,, anyways tiz life :thumbsup: .

ive spent a lot of time watching this being developed

I got some nice girls going now, proper early finishers and some bigger ones of which one looks like I in for 120 days :smoking:

Whoa don't like the sound of polic knocking at your door. Hoping things have calmed for you. :karmacloud::vibes:

Back