Dinafem Duckster does DinaFem

Duckster

Still Just a Rat in a Cage
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Everything that i grow
Hello AFN

It's been 5-6 weeks since I chopped my last plant. I had planned a short break but not this long. Been holding off so I could start with a new light but have not been able to manage it yet. I can't wait any longer, have to satisfy my need to grow.

Going to use 3gal airpots again. Going with 2 plants again this time. I decided to go with something a bit lager, so I chose a DinaFem White Widow XXL. Also going to give White LSD another try. After 3 failed germination attempts on my first grow, I figured I should be able to manage it now.

DinaFem White Widow XXL and White LSD (breeder unknown) - henceforth known as WWXXL and WLSD respectively.

3gal airpots
Soil
3 parts FF Happy Frog
3 parts FF Ocean Forest
2 parts chunky perlite
2 Tbs. garden lime

The space same as before – two chambers
Lower (seedling/cloning) camber
23” x 35” x 15”
(2) 24 Watt T5HO Grow Lights (with vegetative bulbs)

Upper (grow) chamber
23” x 35” x 59”
480 Watt, Switchable, 11-Way, 5w Diode Duo-Drive LED Light
42 Watt LED side Lighting
CO2 Boost System
Added (2) 30W cobb led 3000K for side lighting

Nutes
GH CaliMagic
AN Voodoo Juice
AN pH perfect Grow
AN pH perfect Micro
AN pH perfect Bloom
AN Big Bud
AN B-52
AN Overdrive
AN Rhino Skin
AN Sensizym
AN Liquid Carboload
AN Bud Factor X

Hey Mark, thanks for that. I will put up some pics once I get something to germinate. Germination is still the hardest part for me.

Ok so after a bit over a week of germing, sprouts are a no-show with these 2. I kind of expected this result from the LSD based on the 3 failed to sprout lsd beans I tried on my first grow. I carefully broke open the rooters this morning. The lsd appeared to have cracked but nothing else. The WW XXL had a 1" tap root but broken where it joins the seed. To be honest, I probably did this when I feckin with it 3-4 days ago. Never been known for my patience. Damn I hate the germination part.:face::cuss:

Time to drown my sorrows with a bowl of toofless alien.

In a bit better frame of mind now. Time to try try again. Going with the same strains. Its my last lsd bean, so I hope it pops as I ready wanted to try this strain. I have no doubt the ww xxl will pop if I can keep from feckin with 'em.

New beans in the rooters. Hoping for the best with the lsd but not expecting too much. If it fails to germ, I have a moby dick freebie waiting in the wings.

Sorry about the lack of entertainment folks. How about a little humor to lighten the mood.

"Just remember, once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed."

Ate salad for dinner …Mostly croutons & tomatoes... Really just one big, round crouton covered with tomato sauce ... And cheese... FINE, it was a pizza... I ate a pizza …

Back