A couple pics
IMG_0056.JPG
IMG_0057.JPG

Th
This is gonna be good! Happy to finally see what your working with too bro.

thanks bro it's been a heck of a time getting here but now we are on full tilt boogie. So I have been thinking I have to get one of your cobs lol. Probably just one to put in my closet for a male or something but let me ask you this, how many cobs would I need to get to replace my current lighting, realistically 2300 de hps watts and 1360 cmh. I am thinking that I might be able to go all solar with those at some point.

Not with singles but I would definitely recommend going with cobs. After cooling savings and wall wattage from the lights themselves you would be well over 50% less.

I just finished this light. It's fancy but can be done for much less.
IMG_1724.JPG
I was doing a 4x12 space with 1300 watts and cooking my plants with cobs.

Not with singles but I would definitely recommend going with cobs. After cooling savings and wall wattage from the lights themselves you would be well over 50% less.

I just finished this light. It's fancy but can be done for much less.
View attachment 744101
I was doing a 4x12 space with 1300 watts and cooking my plants with cobs.

That is about the space that I have, so you are say 25ish would do the trick?

Damn son....I said bend her over like she owes you money not throw her around like a $10 whore. Ease up a little she's a bit young to be beating up that rough.

LMAO, she is is good lol. That is probably jus about all the LST I am going to have/want to on that little gal, she is going to be pretty short and bushy anyway.

Back