Yesterday went very well, my temps are now between 75-80 diurnal so I am pretty pleased with that. I had to do some modifications to the air pump on my DWC bucket because the water was steaming this morning when I opened the door to the greenhouse and the cold air rushed in. I was like "oh I guess the water IS getting a little warm" So I extended the air hose and ran it through a bucket of water so that should bring the temps down quite a bit. I think I might have to get a water chiller though, we will see. I don't have a large capacity in my trailer for ice so it will be kind of a pain in the butt I think to go the ice route but I am going to be checking the temps today to see what we have to work with. The warm water didn't seem to effect the seedling though because it popped its head above the rockwool cube this morning. Here are some pictures from this morning, I just spoke with my mom and my new IPhone will be here by the end of the day, so no more super crappy pictures! I am super stoked about it. I did a little bit of ponytailing to the biggest girl, to let the side branches catch up.
GEDC0393.JPG
GEDC0394.JPG
GEDC0396.JPG
GEDC0399.JPG

The one with the triple leaf and/or node structure versus the normal symmetric two leaf branching seems like it could turn into something interesting. :greenthumb:

Yep this is what is known as a rare "self topped" meph bean, it will have 3 sets of lateral branches off the main stem vs just two :) more budzzzz hahahahahaha.

SOOOOO we started the cO2 last night and wowsa with just 7 hours of enrichment at about 850 ppms and 74 degrees they really really liked it :) I think we may be on to somethin here folks muahahahahahahaaaa. I will take some pictures when the big light comes on

could you run a water circulation loop under your grow house for a cool down?
I mean possibly but it I don't think it would due much good, I have two inches of mylar backed foam and osb board keeping ALL that heat in so ventilation is my only option at this point. But I am totally ok with 82-85 in direct sunlight. Plants seem to be able to continue to photosynthesize at higher temps vs inside where 90 is about the max

Back