I mean possibly but it I don't think it would due much good, I have two inches of mylar backed foam and osb board keeping ALL that heat in so ventilation is my only option at this point. But I am totally ok with 82-85 in direct sunlight. Plants seem to be able to continue to photosynthesize at higher temps vs inside where 90 is about the max
those temps totally work for me, in the window and the greenhouse, thermostatically controlled 4" fan in widow grow does the job, the greenhouse more of a problem. 24' long and open both ends to the prevailing winds. I've lasered the back wall at 112f. When the wind stops on a sunny day to damn hot, especially in the center of the greenhouse. Last season was unusually long and warm. Near the end of flowering I had 4 plants nanner. I'm thinking genetic propensity triggered by heat stress. This year gonna roll out the shade cloth on those really hot afternoons when the wind stops. Also. I'm building a small 8' long greenhouse to house 6 plants, front trained low, back grow tall. The ends of the big greenhouse stay pretty good heat wise. I think the 8 footer will be trouble free as far as heat stress. I'll test that theory.

Yeah we will see how they go when the temp rises about 15-20 degrees. Tomorrow will be a good test its going to get up to 75 or so. I have the giant 24 inch greenhouse exhaust fan exchanging the air every 30 seconds or so and only two 14x14" vent holes so there is always a pretty steady wind, I would say 7 or 8 mph inside my space, which is pretty good and keeps good air movement. I do have a box fan in there as well just to help with circulation

sounds like plenty of venting, what temp do you have the greenhouse fan kicking in?

UGGGGH my damn fan speed controller took a shit on me about a week ago and I have to get another one, I had it kickin on at 85ish I think and it would turn on then off for an hour or two and then stay on for a couple hours straight. But I had the probe right in the sun and it was metal so my thermometers actually read about 82 or so. Right now it is 84, which is a little warm but it is the hottest part of the day right now and I think the plastic housing on the thermometer retains heat so the actual temp is prooooobably about a degree or two cooler than it shows. Either way I wont start to freak out about high temps til about 92-95 The good thing is that it doesn't really get hotter than about 85 here which is not until late july so I hope to have one crop in by then and possibly be able to add an air conditioner of some sort.

hahahaha, now I rearranged my fans a little bit and it is 78 in there right meow, annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd I just got my new FIVE HUNDRED GALLON propane tanks and never have to worry about running out or having to go to town to get god damn fuel again!

Back