Here are some photos :) The biggest plant you see is the one sour hound that made it through the germination nightmare. I am about to get my dwc buckets all insulated and squared away. Now that I will be able to power all of my stuff I am ready to crank it up to 100%
GEDC0383.JPG
GEDC0384.JPG
GEDC0385.JPG
GEDC0386.JPG
GEDC0387.JPG

The last couple of days have gone really well, the sour hound is looking super happy. I LST'd her yesterday and she popped right back up towards the light.

Now those little side branches are going to get all the light as well hahahahahahaha! I am going to be adding cO2 in the next week or so, once the

babies get just a little bigger like two sets of leaves. I also got one of the DWC buckets all setup and rockin with a new ripley's og bean happily

making its forever home. I am stupid and totally know how I should have run my RWDC system, but hey live and learn. Now I am basically making

each DWC it's own RDWC site. I am doing this is two fold, first is that it is more air and we all know how I feel about air lol. The second is that the

water pump(s) will be on my solar setup so that if for some reasonthe generator goes out for any extended period of time the air created from the

return water will provide some dissolved oxygen to the root zone.

The new generator is working flawlessly, I am hopefully about to get the big 500 gallon tank hooked up in the next week or so. That will be

SOOOOOOOOO nice not to have to go fill propane in town damn near every day. The temps are all good at around 70 at night and up to 85 during

the day. I am for the first time pretty pleased with the way its going so far, fingers crossed and knocking on wood. I should have my new phone in

the next couple of days so lots of pictures are on the way lol

The last couple of days have gone really well, the sour hound is looking super happy. I LST'd her yesterday and she popped right back up towards the light.

Now those little side branches are going to get all the light as well hahahahahahaha! I am going to be adding cO2 in the next week or so, once the

babies get just a little bigger like two sets of leaves. I also got one of the DWC buckets all setup and rockin with a new ripley's og bean happily

making its forever home. I am stupid and totally know how I should have run my RWDC system, but hey live and learn. Now I am basically making

each DWC it's own RDWC site. I am doing this is two fold, first is that it is more air and we all know how I feel about air lol. The second is that the

water pump(s) will be on my solar setup so that if for some reasonthe generator goes out for any extended period of time the air created from the

return water will provide some dissolved oxygen to the root zone.

The new generator is working flawlessly, I am hopefully about to get the big 500 gallon tank hooked up in the next week or so. That will be

SOOOOOOOOO nice not to have to go fill propane in town damn near every day. The temps are all good at around 70 at night and up to 85 during

the day. I am for the first time pretty pleased with the way its going so far, fingers crossed and knocking on wood. I should have my new phone in

the next couple of days so lots of pictures are on the way lol
70 to 85 diurnal, I'm jealous, lol. dialing it in dude!

Back