All of the babies are above ground. 27 of 30 made it through. Today I am making up a kelp meal and EWC top dressing mix. Because I have used each of these pots a little bit I have to recharge the soil cause I know it has been depleted to some degree. Also I am going to enclose my DWC bins in mylar backed foam and great stuff foam filler to help with the water temps. I am getting a new phone in the next few days so I will have pictures.

Hell yeah! upgrade tiiime lol. Insulation and an AC for your garage comin up lol
Yeah actually once I take everything down I am have the garage put on its own breaker.. if I use my little space heater and the wife uses her blow dryer upstairs it trips the breaker.. so get that handled then move forward...

Yeah actually once I take everything down I am have the garage put on its own breaker.. if I use my little space heater and the wife uses her blow dryer upstairs it trips the breaker.. so get that handled then move forward...

Sweeet! I am getting my new generator today which is awesome. I guess my other portable propane generator was not meant to run in -42 degree weather for 3 months haha. But the new one is a beast and it is not as cold, so I should be able to get through at least a grow or two with it.

Sweeet! I am getting my new generator today which is awesome. I guess my other portable propane generator was not meant to run in -42 degree weather for 3 months haha. But the new one is a beast and it is not as cold, so I should be able to get through at least a grow or two with it.
That is awesome... what about solar?

That is awesome... what about solar?

I am going to have to spend about 10 grand just to start thinking about being able to power my grow with solar. Right now it is just powering my house needs. I am probably going to use my current setup in my greenhouse to run my air pump 24/7 so that it never goes out. With two panels and 3 batteries it is just enough to power the 200 lpm pump I have that pulls 150 constant watts.

Back