Here we are for today. The picture. Of the plant that is by itself is Barb that is for my mother LOL the 5th picture from the bottom you can really see the difference in height compared to the others.
IMG_0416.JPG
IMG_0417.JPG
IMG_0418.JPG
IMG_0419.JPG
IMG_0420.JPG
IMG_0421.JPG
IMG_0422.JPG
IMG_0423.JPG
IMG_0424.JPG
IMG_0425.JPG
IMG_0426.JPG
IMG_0427.JPG

Man that set up is unreal, seriously nice! Is there not limits in Colorodo for the amount of plants allowed? I'm in Boston and I'm legally limited to 12 per household

Last edited:
Man that set up is unreal, seriously nice! Is there not limits in Colorodo for the amount of plants allowed? I'm in Boston and I'm legally limited to 14 per household

Yes there is a limit. I am a medical caregiver and I can have 12 per patient. It's definitely starting to get fun watching all the babies get big

Man, cant believe it took me this long to find this, and if it wasn't for Sm0 passing his comment on his journal
This is some quality stuff, from the environment to the plants itself I am envious, but hell doubt I will manage so many plants I wish you the best of luck, and happy growing really impressed at this all.

Nice Derek!

It looks to me like you're going to get the best of both, indoor quality buds on beautiful outdoor plants

Keep up the good work, Mitch
indeed that is the plan. And honestly my yield predictions are going up and up. I am really happy with them and the setup. It's taken some time and lots of frustration but now it's starting to pay off. I have a feeling that come about 6 weeks or so from now you will be having to fill several bulk orders lol

Man, cant believe it took me this long to find this, and if it wasn't for Sm0 passing his comment on his journal
This is some quality stuff, from the environment to the plants itself I am envious, but hell doubt I will manage so many plants I wish you the best of luck, and happy growing really impressed at this all.

Thanks man it's been a project in the works for a long time and this is my 3rd attempt in the last nine months. And this one is going to go all the way through. The dream is starting to come true. Not being able to see the floor has been a goal and now that's accomplished lol now on to a 4 lb harvest every two weeks

You are dedicated. Derek is the kind farmer that never gives up in the face of diversity and eventually thrives. It has been up and down the dream farm but it is all up from here on. Lesson's learned problems fixed KUDOS bro. The lighting pictures at the beginning of this thread are WICKED BRO

Back