Kin Ell man they seem happy with the light and food then! Haha amazing looking bunch of happy plants dude! I absolutely love seeing them under the sun. So natural and they're certainly showing you you're doing something right!

I am 100% with you on the sun and solar power only. One day relatively soon I will be in spain pursuing the same goal, if for personal use only. Lots of personal use though :jointman:

Awesome mate :worship:

Kin Ell man they seem happy with the light and food then! Haha amazing looking bunch of happy plants dude! I absolutely love seeing them under the sun. So natural and they're certainly showing you you're doing something right!

I am 100% with you on the sun and solar power only. One day relatively soon I will be in spain pursuing the same goal, if for personal use only. Lots of personal use though :jointman:

Awesome mate :worship:
sounds great man im a bit fond of my part of the world to head for sunnier skys but solar power / wind is in my future for sure

All this talk about solar. I have spent years and years researching it. For a grow which is almost guaranteed useage it's fairly simple to size. Houses vary so much that you end up with not enough or an excess. That either gets stored which is expensive as hell or sent back to the grid.

I know it wouldn't recoup nearly enough to make it worth while but I always wished to do the walls of my grow room in solar. Even if you recouped 10% of the energy which may even be steep it would be guaranteed. 10% off your grow room electric bill would be nice. Let's face it people aren't saving ass loads of money by buying a Prius or solar after all facts are considered. Do it because it's fun stealing from the sun.

@derek420colorado i looked into this company about 3 years ago as the simplicity was spot on. https://www.pluggedsolar.com/

The only issue here was our electric company wouldn't supply me with a bi-directional meter as the system wasn't considered permanent. Inexpensive way to dabble in PV though.

All this talk about solar. I have spent years and years researching it. For a grow which is almost guaranteed useage it's fairly simple to size. Houses vary so much that you end up with not enough or an excess. That either gets stored which is expensive as hell or sent back to the grid.

I know it wouldn't recoup nearly enough to make it worth while but I always wished to do the walls of my grow room in solar. Even if you recouped 10% of the energy which may even be steep it would be guaranteed. 10% off your grow room electric bill would be nice. Let's face it people aren't saving ass loads of money by buying a Prius or solar after all facts are considered. Do it because it's fun stealing from the sun.

Stop f*cking swearing man! You can't say Prius ever again in association with any sort of saving. It's a planet-raping absolute slag of a car. IMO :vibe:

Stop f*cking swearing man! You can't say Prius ever again in association with any sort of saving. It's a planet-raping absolute slag of a car. IMO :vibe:
I'm with you. There is no savings. It's nice to get 50mpg but a 40mpg car of similar size costs less than 1/2. With fuel prices here you save about a dollar per 100miles.

I'm with you. There is no savings. It's nice to get 50mpg but a 40mpg car of similar size costs less than 1/2. With fuel prices here you save about a dollar per 100miles.

Absolutely buddy. And you should see a list of where all the components come from around the world and how much extraction of precious materials fooks the local environment mate. The most environmentally friendly car is one that has been on the road for a long time as production of cars is the real killer, not running them, contrary to what the governments will have the tax payer believe! All just IMO.

I've got a right old beemer and I never use it lol. In fact I just cycled 5 miles to get 4 screws for a heatsink! :vibe:

Back