You are dedicated. Derek is the kind farmer that never gives up in the face of diversity and eventually thrives. It has been up and down the dream farm but it is all up from here on. Lesson's learned problems fixed KUDOS bro. The lighting pictures at the beginning of this thread are WICKED BRO

Thanks bud I really appreciate it. You have been hangin with me since day one. One day I will grow some frost monsters like you

I'm setting an alert every day that says dream farm. It's funny that every time I think of your grow I think of a dump truck unloading yards and yards of soil. Beep beep beep as he backs up lol. Honey the soil guys here again. Mitch mailing your seed orders in suitcases. No wonder the out of stock sign is so bright. Derek's on a rampage.

4lbs? I'd say you'll smash that with these genes, plant count and plant health. You have plenty of positive mojo coming from the afn crew that's for sure. Fairlynew nailed it! I just watched a guy buy 4 grand of equipment, planted 2 seeds that came up slow. He questioned everything and took things into his own hands. 2 weeks later everything was on craigslist. No wonder weeds so expensive.

I'm setting an alert every day that says dream farm. It's funny that every time I think of your grow I think of a dump truck unloading yards and yards of soil. Beep beep beep as he backs up lol. Honey the soil guys here again. Mitch mailing your seed orders in suitcases. No wonder the out of stock sign is so bright. Derek's on a rampage.

4lbs? I'd say you'll smash that with these genes, plant count and plant health. You have plenty of positive mojo coming from the afn crew that's for sure. Fairlynew nailed it! I just watched a guy buy 4 grand of equipment, planted 2 seeds that came up slow. He questioned everything and took things into his own hands. 2 weeks later everything was on craigslist. No wonder weeds so expensive.

Man sm0 it really makes me happy and all school girl giddy when you say stuffs like this lol. You are one of the most respected folks here hands down,and it means a lot to me that someone of your status in this whole weed growin thing is liking what I am doing.

I am not one to give up easily. I have been growing long enough to know that they're going to be challenges especially with the project of this magnitude but with that being said the end result I think it's going to be something special and I'm going to try to make my mark on the commercial marijuana game.

I am serious though you are going to be an integral part of my overall plan an end business solution the autocobs are going to be absolutely essential if I want to have a dream farm that is completely off the grid and run on solar power I honestly think that is it is logistically feasible to do a completely off the grid dream farm that is run 100% on solar. I mean heck just think about it how much space could 3500 W of auto cobs light haha.

At any rate thank you very much for your kind words and yes Mitch definitely needs to have lots of beans available # I'm taking all the beans # no beans for you lmao

I mean looking at my space and knowing what genes I have do u think based on the pictures that I could pull 4 pounds off of the plants that you see that are the bigger ones. My space that has the big plants is roughly 4' x 12' and as you can see the canopy is approximately 24 inches with the main Cole is reaching up to about 30 inches

Pictures from today
IMG_0458.JPG
IMG_0459.JPG
IMG_0460.JPG
IMG_0463.JPG
IMG_0464.JPG
IMG_0465.JPG
IMG_0466.JPG
IMG_0467.JPG
IMG_0468.JPG
IMG_0469.JPG
IMG_0471.JPG
IMG_0472.JPG

Much different than the last time I was in here.:greenthumb: Where did the pots go? The hours of watching them grow is paying off :smoking: Happy growing! :vibes:
Yeah man they have really taken off. I am really happy with where they are and praying we get them to the finish line. All the signs are pointing in that direction so the hard work is starting to show. I like it lol

Back