Blowin up!

:growing:
Yeah man now that I have the watering down they are goin nuts. The newest babies are going to be huge. The northern cheese haze is just beasting it. And the Stilton that is next to it is crazy big too. I am really happy with the way it's going right now and a lot of my doubts and fears are being absolved each day they are happy and healthy. I was really worried a few weeks ago that my under watering had stunted some of them to the point of severely impacting my yield. But slowly as they have grown I have gone from thinking I would be under my goal, to thinking "ok I think it's right where I was thinking." To now I am like "ok I think I will be over my goal" the next step is oh my god I have done something really special and have hit a home run.

Basically I want to average 75 grams a plant. Anything above that I will consider to be a resounding success and even better than I could have imagined. Right now looking at it I think I am going to be right in the 75ish range.

Yeah man now that I have the watering down they are goin nuts. The newest babies are going to be huge. The northern cheese haze is just beasting it. And the Stilton that is next to it is crazy big too. I am really happy with the way it's going right now and a lot of my doubts and fears are being absolved each day they are happy and healthy. I was really worried a few weeks ago that my under watering had stunted some of them to the point of severely impacting my yield. But slowly as they have grown I have gone from thinking I would be under my goal, to thinking "ok I think it's right where I was thinking." To now I am like "ok I think I will be over my goal" the next step is oh my god I have done something really special and have hit a home run.

Basically I want to average 75 grams a plant. Anything above that I will consider to be a resounding success and even better than I could have imagined. Right now looking at it I think I am going to be right in the 75ish range.
Ya bro, I think you did yourself a favor by underwatering. Got them roots digging, and are now much more substantial and ready for liftoff. And it shows.:thumbsup: Nice :greenthumb:

IMG_0402.JPG
IMG_0403.JPG
So my trifoliate 3bog decided she wanted the choice to use either bathroom lol since I have only had I think 4 or 5 hermies in the whole time I have grown and every time I just culled them. I don't quite know what I want to do. My connendrum is that she is probably going to be the heaviest yielding of them all and sgd is just so pretty. I plucked all the balls off and there were only like 4 or 5 total on the very bottom. So do I keep her in and watch her to pluck any more remaining nuts off that grow or regrow. Or do I cull shim altogether orrrr separate her and grow her out in my closet under her own light. I think I am going to watch her really closely and see if she is going to keep putting out boy parts then decide lol
IMG_0403.JPG

View attachment 755483 View attachment 755503 So my trifoliate 3bog decided she wanted the choice to use either bathroom lol since I have only had I think 4 or 5 hermies in the whole time I have grown and every time I just culled them. I don't quite know what I want to do. My connendrum is that she is probably going to be the heaviest yielding of them all and sgd is just so pretty. I plucked all the balls off and there were only like 4 or 5 total on the very bottom. So do I keep her in and watch her to pluck any more remaining nuts off that grow or regrow. Or do I cull shim altogether orrrr separate her and grow her out in my closet under her own light. I think I am going to watch her really closely and see if she is going to keep putting out boy parts then decide lol View attachment 755503
Watch her see what she does

Hey Derek,

Sometimes that can happen, lowest nodes where the first preflowers are. Or first node of first branches if there's some stress when they're seedlings. Or specifically stress around sexing time.

Knock these off, and I would bet that they won't give you any more trouble from here on out.

Cheers Mitch

Back