ooh look what i found : ) lookin awesome man, think ill park my arse for the ride. have you grown on this scale before? had a flick and spotted you massacred your last lot. think id still be crying myself to sleep if it was me lol

@derek420colorado
The Dream Farm = Happiest Place on Earth
dabs.jpg

ooh look what i found : ) lookin awesome man, think ill park my arse for the ride. have you grown on this scale before? had a flick and spotted you massacred your last lot. think id still be crying myself to sleep if it was me lol

Not with autos. This is a first for me going large scale with the autos. And yeah man I killed my first 150 plants and seeds getting to this point it was pretty disheartening to say the least. But lessons learned are learned best as they say. Now it is kicking on all cylinders and I am really happy with where they are right now. I will get some pictures up here in a bit

Not with autos. This is a first for me going large scale with the autos. And yeah man I killed my first 150 plants and seeds getting to this point it was pretty disheartening to say the least. But lessons learned are learned best as they say. Now it is kicking on all cylinders and I am really happy with where they are right now. I will get some pictures up here in a bit
yeah man it definately looks like youve got it sussed this time round. all lookin happy and healthy. wish i could get away with that many. id have every room full and be sleepin on the couch lol.

Back