SO that is another generator down! I came home today to see my fans were off so I knew my generator was off, I went to try and start it again and it made a terrible noise.I looked down and saw pieces of the aluminum engine casing or something lying there and a giant hole in the engine. Long story short they are sending me a new one tomorrow and I am having to use my smaller gas generator til it gets here. Paradise can never stay tranquil for too long lol

img_0347-jpg.753695
This little piggy went to market, this little piggy stayed home, this little piggy had roast beef , this little piggy had none. and this little piggy cried WEE WEE WEE all the way home!:funny::laughcry:
girls look like they are loving life right now D

SO that is another generator down! I came home today to see my fans were off so I knew my generator was off, I went to try and start it again and it made a terrible noise.I looked down and saw pieces of the aluminum engine casing or something lying there and a giant hole in the engine. Long story short they are sending me a new one tomorrow and I am having to use my smaller gas generator til it gets here. Paradise can never stay tranquil for too long lol
man, the "shit happens" factor is always lurking

What kind of temps you running? You need temps in the 80-90F range for CO2 to be its most effective. RH needs to be higher also. I see some guys running 80% RH when running CO2. Are you running nutes or organic? Organic grows with CO2 supplement works best in the 700-800 ppm range.

For sure my dude, I am finally in a place after almost 9 months of tyring where I am happy with my crop and they are doing what I want them to do. The one thing I cant get and its starting to kinda piss me off is my cO2 dialed in, it seems like if I run the cO2 even at like 800 PPMs that the plants all look droopy and not happy, it is really stumping me. I really want to be able to use my cO2 cause well its badass lol, but I really just cant wrap my head around why they don't seem to like the increased level of cO2. I am racking my brain tryin to figure it out that is for sure

What kind of temps you running? You need temps in the 80-90F range for CO2 to be its most effective. RH needs to be higher also. I see some guys running 80% RH when running CO2. Are you running nutes or organic? Organic grows with CO2 supplement works best in the 700-800 ppm range.

Yeah man I have tried everything from 75 on up to about 90 and humidity anywhere from 30-50% and it still seems like some of them were just drooping hardcore after I hit them with 800 ppms. But I am starting to think that it was mainly an underwatering issue. I am all organic on this one with Kindsoil, roots organic and a few organic ammendments that @Eyes on Fire suggested like kelp,ewc's and some bloom booster. I am was really having to get back on my watering game so to speak because about 6 of the plants were stunted from underwatering and those were the ones that seemed to be most affected by the increased cO2. So I am going to try again tonight to see how it goes, now that I have the watering schedule down I think it should be better. I will tag you tomorrow and let you know how it went

Back