Yeah, lol I thought you knew haha. Hence the name The Dream Farm : ) I am trying to get it all dialed in now so I can be on a decent 2 week perpetual cycle that gives me a couple of lbs each harvest. I really wish I could run my DWC lol, talk about some monster plants.
you know what you want and each step up the trail gets you closer, focus on the trail, hehe

looks so green and good in your grow castle! Brings big Smiles!

For sure my dude, I am finally in a place after almost 9 months of tyring where I am happy with my crop and they are doing what I want them to do. The one thing I cant get and its starting to kinda piss me off is my cO2 dialed in, it seems like if I run the cO2 even at like 800 PPMs that the plants all look droopy and not happy, it is really stumping me. I really want to be able to use my cO2 cause well its badass lol, but I really just cant wrap my head around why they don't seem to like the increased level of cO2. I am racking my brain tryin to figure it out that is for sure

Wow..:bighug:..they Look Lush and Green and Healthy to me.....:dancer:...bet it Smells Nice in there.....:chef:..

Oh yeah it is getting there for sure! Now I know I will see a growth spurt since Aunty M stopped by and sprinkled some good ju ju on them : ) : ) : )

upload_2017-5-24_9-48-48.png
:hookah:

Oh yeah it is getting there for sure! Now I know I will see a growth spurt since Aunty M stopped by and sprinkled some good ju ju on them : ) : ) : )

[HASHTAG]#SprinkledwithStarDust[/HASHTAG] :wizzy:

Back