IMG_0292.JPG
IMG_0293.JPG
IMG_0294.JPG
IMG_0295.JPG
IMG_0296.JPG
IMG_0297.JPG
IMG_0298.JPG
Pictures of babies

Dude! If I were there, I'd hydro the shit out of that place! lol I'd fill that space out with no more than maybe 10 plants, all hydro, each with its own bucket. Maybe a giant reservoir underneath, if I got in a fancy mood. Make them BIG!

Don't listen to my literal wet dreams, it looks fantastic! In a soil kinda way. lol

Now, seriously, the babies look great! [emoji106] [emoji2] [emoji122] [emoji122]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Dude! If I were there, I'd hydro the shit out of that place! lol I'd fill that space out with no more than maybe 10 plants, all hydro, each with its own bucket. Maybe a giant reservoir underneath, if I got in a fancy mood. Make them BIG!

Don't listen to my literal wet dreams, it looks fantastic! In a soil kinda way. lol

Now, seriously, the babies look great! [emoji106] [emoji2] [emoji122] [emoji122]

Oh trust me I am lol. The thing that I am having the issue with right now is that I cannot afford to run my huge generator during the day just to run my 250 watt air pump. I have my 10 site RDWC system ready to go and as soon as I get the ability to run my air pump and it doesn't cost me 20 bucks a day to do so. I am hoping that by the end of summer I should be in a position to get power from the city to my place or at least enough cashola to get more solar or propane. You know I am a DWC duuuude lol, the only reason I am not is because I cant haha. Not to fret though, I am going to try and get my ish together enough to be able to run some of the next illuminauto's that drop in the next few months.

Oh trust me I am lol. The thing that I am having the issue with right now is that I cannot afford to run my huge generator during the day just to run my 250 watt air pump. I have my 10 site RDWC system ready to go and as soon as I get the ability to run my air pump and it doesn't cost me 20 bucks a day to do so. I am hoping that by the end of summer I should be in a position to get power from the city to my place or at least enough cashola to get more solar or propane. You know I am a DWC duuuude lol, the only reason I am not is because I cant haha. Not to fret though, I am going to try and get my ish together enough to be able to run some of the next illuminauto's that drop in the next few months.
Solar? There are guys doing stuff that doesn't need that much power...

Solar? There are guys doing stuff that doesn't need that much power...

Its my air pump that is the issue, there is 240 or so constant watts that can never go off, that takes a lot of battery power. Folks just don't realize how much power we use to do this here hobby of our lol. Heck even one of @BigSm0's autocobs is 55 watts, to run just 1 of those I would need a whole dedicated panel and battery. With solar you basically have to have double the battery amp hours to be able to run what you want. That is why I run most everything off of my generator.

With my current capacity I have the ability to turn my generator off for approx. 10 hours a day which equates to a LOT of savings in fuel for the generator. It would basically cost me about 20 bucks a day to run my air pump lol, it is just not cost justified at this point. BUT you already know I am going to be all dwc before its all said and done, I just needed to get a harvestable crop first. After killing 3 crops I cant afford to mess it up again, and now I am even more budget constrained, if this were back in the fall I would have been able to do it no problem. But that's life : ) gotta roll wit da punches u know what I am sayin : ) :) : )

That's amazing Derek. Are you using the front wall for light during the day and a generator at night for the lec's? Not many people understand the type of work invested into this and throughout the grow. Hats off to you bro. I'm excited for this

That's amazing Derek. Are you using the front wall for light during the day and a generator at night for the lec's? Not many people understand the type of work invested into this and throughout the grow. Hats off to you bro. I'm excited for this

Yeah, lol I thought you knew haha. Hence the name The Dream Farm : ) I am trying to get it all dialed in now so I can be on a decent 2 week perpetual cycle that gives me a couple of lbs each harvest. I really wish I could run my DWC lol, talk about some monster plants.

I just got a good laugh. Seeing all the Home Depot buckets and hoping your not use them for your motivation. Lol. I doubt Depot anticipated someone using them for a 50 plant grow. "Let's do this"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I actually noticed that the other day in the picture and it made me chuckle as well. So now that you have an idea of the setup, what I want to do is add a couple autocobs to the side closest to the clear panels, then have my LEC's then have my HPS' so as they "cycle"through towards the back they gradually get more and more red and more and more intensity. Whatcha think?

Back