@tripaholic88 oh I do have an idea lol. On a sidenote I got my order that I paid for on Wednesday so that's literally one day and I have my beans I got grape crinkle and more northern Cheese order that I paid for on Wednesday so that's literally one day and I have my beans I got grape crinkle and more northern cheese haze and more man bear alien pig

IMG_0485.JPG
IMG_0486.JPG
IMG_0487.JPG
IMG_0488.JPG
IMG_0489.JPG
IMG_0490.JPG
IMG_0491.JPG
IMG_0492.JPG
IMG_0493.JPG
IMG_0494.JPG
Pictures from today,everything is just coming along so nicely and I am just tickled pink at how things are growing along. I will be planting my new 12 beans in the next couple of days. I honestly did not think they were going to be here that quick so now I actually have to make up some new soil I think I'm going to go with the TLO.com soils amendments that @eyesonfire recommended I also I'm thinking about the bio tabs one of them will be purchased today

View attachment 758513 View attachment 758514 View attachment 758517 View attachment 758518 View attachment 758519 View attachment 758520 View attachment 758523 View attachment 758524 View attachment 758526 View attachment 758527 Pictures from today,everything is just coming along so nicely and I am just tickled pink at how things are growing along. I will be planting my new 12 beans in the next couple of days. I honestly did not think they were going to be here that quick so now I actually have to make up some new soil I think I'm going to go with the TLO.com soils amendments that @eyesonfire recommended I also I'm thinking about the bio tabs one of them will be purchased today

i just love how autos explode
:growing:

View attachment 758513 View attachment 758514 View attachment 758517 View attachment 758518 View attachment 758519 View attachment 758520 View attachment 758523 View attachment 758524 View attachment 758526 View attachment 758527 Pictures from today,everything is just coming along so nicely and I am just tickled pink at how things are growing along. I will be planting my new 12 beans in the next couple of days. I honestly did not think they were going to be here that quick so now I actually have to make up some new soil I think I'm going to go with the TLO.com soils amendments that @eyesonfire recommended I also I'm thinking about the bio tabs one of them will be purchased today

Derek, I would be very interested to hear how you're building that soil... Especially if you're intending it to be a water only soil!

Derek, I would be very interested to hear how you're building that soil... Especially if you're intending it to be a water only soil!

I am going to use roots organic The TL O.com soils amendment earthworm castings kelp meal and a little bit of a flower booster that I have as far as the ratio goes I will let you know when I mix the soil

And I say water only but I'm sure I will end up using a tea or two lol. Just don't tell eyes on fire LOL. Although actually he would probably be pretty happy

Today's pictures of the babies. "Barb" is just doin her thing, she even caught a mosquito with her stickiness. I am really wondering how long she will go. Mainly because there isn't a faded leaf on her yet. But I am sure in the next week or so she will start using up the nutes in those leaves, she needs to start fattining up I know that lol(I am not worried. She will probably be around 50 grams) and the newest plants are starting to fill in some gaps. Soon we will see no pots
IMG_0501.JPG
IMG_0502.JPG
IMG_0503.JPG
IMG_0504.JPG
IMG_0505.JPG
IMG_0506.JPG
IMG_0507.JPG
IMG_0508.JPG
IMG_0509.JPG
IMG_0510.JPG

Looking good amigo! :d5:

Go get you some worms for your soil and you won't have to do teas and compost anymore the worms will do it for you just feed them the dead leaves................or anything you might strip/defoliate...............

Looking good amigo! :d5:

Go get you some worms for your soil and you won't have to do teas and compost anymore the worms will do it for you just feed them the dead leaves................or anything you might strip/defoliate...............
Yeah I need to get more dirt period I just placed my order for GBDs super soil so I will have the ability to start recycling my soil

Was reading today about bee keeping a little and as part of the sales pitch for taking up the hobby they talk about how much your veggie garden and fruit trees will appreciate the increased bee traffic. Makes we wonder what benefits (if any) it would have for cannabis or hemp fields. :smoking:

Back