Yeah I decided to give Hydro a try for my first grow, and I am completely glad I did! I can't say I enjoy the amount of electricity being ran 24/7, but the way they grow in water compared to the soil, at least from what I have seen, is a huge difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I decided to give Hydro a try for my first grow, and I am completely glad I did! I can't say I enjoy the amount of electricity being ran 24/7, but the way they grow in water compared to the soil, at least from what I have seen, is a huge difference.

Oh absolutely you should check out my auto extreme grow that's where I got my 1 pound auto plant badge I did 4 1/2 pounds of six plants

I am kind of regretting not grabbing a couple of autos when I made my seed order

It's not too late lol. If you have photoperiod plants just throw some autos in there with em while they veg. Preferably on 24/0 then out em outside when you are ready to put your photo period girls into flowers. Of course if you can gripe outdoors where you are. What part of the state are you in my lonestar grobro

U can never have too many seeds. I don't have enough. I'm good for one for more grow. That's like emergency low. Good thing is I can order more. Just waiting for sour stomper to come back in stock.

View attachment 760298 View attachment 760300 View attachment 760302 View attachment 760305 View attachment 760308 View attachment 760310 View attachment 760312 View attachment 760314 View attachment 760308
I concur lol. And as soon as I get my power situation under control I will have my DWC up n running cause honestly I am a hydro guy to the core through and through. However since I am off the grid i don't have the power capability to run my pumps 24/7 I have a 10 site 8 gallon RDWC with about 80 lpm of air going to each. That's when the real fun starts. But here are the pictures from today
your grow becomes.....a thing of beauty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back