We did taco Tuesday so threw on some ground beef and onions on the griddle. Cooked and added in the taco seasonings to finish. Then tried to make some low carb cheese shells on there but think I need to spray some extra non stick spray to make it work better. But everyone ate without complaining.
20210518_174648.jpg
20210518_175906.jpg
20210518_175911.jpg
20210518_182749.jpg

You really need to try this marinade for pork. I make it with white wine vinegar and oil only - no water.

View attachment 1317506
We got some. Last night we took 6lbs of boneless trimmed chicken thighs meat and started marinating them in the Mojito Lime we used apple cider vinegar as that is what we have. Going to be making chicken fajitas for dinner tonight. Just not sure how well I'll be able to griddle as the winds been gusting 25-50mph but I'm not gonna let that stop me.

I use the Mojito Lime on PORK also. How did you like it?
We all liked it besides my son who isn't that fond of chicken. It reminded us of the margarita chicken at Chilis just needed the rice n beans on the side.

Nomnom... Veg and meat on the plancha. That can't be made better...well...maybe with bacon :pighug:

Back