:hothot:Looks like tasty spicy goodness @Mañ'O'Green. The Thai green curry simmer sauce sounds like it would work in my chutney also since I left out that for my (spicy taste) I add 1 teaspoon of ground cayenne pepper and 1 teaspoon of red curry powder.
Yes I would think that a perfect pairing.

Ms. MOG made Potatoes O'Brien from scratch this morning....... Oooooh La La the whole house was fragrent with the aroma of onion, peppers and potatoes frying.

_DSC2977.JPG
_DSC2978.JPG

I have flashed this breakfast of Champion Reincarnated Sea Otters before:

View attachment 1183867
I'm so jealous of the seafood. I'm from the east coast where I got to eat it all the time, but transplanted to out west. Now nothing that great and fresh. Plus the better half is allergic to shellfish so it gets to be a no go most the time. I was barely lucky to have shrimp on the grill the last time. Had to cook it separate from other food and clean the grill after I was done.
just a quickie post... Hungarian Goulash, butter noodles and 'slaw!
View attachment 1183929
Meal of Kings that stick to your ribs when done.

King Arthur Gluten Free Baking Mix pancakes. I don't eat pancakes often because of the carb count. These were surprisingly good.

_DSC2986.JPG

First really hot days for the coming summer 90°F+ in the valley today. So a cool chicken salad for dinner.

_DSC2987.JPG

Standard fare for breakfast this morning Ham Steak, Hash Browns, Eggs and a pear with a cup of espresso.

_DSC2988.JPG

Pizza time gotta make the dough

Attachments

• Recipe.JPG
    Recipe.JPG
    341 KB · Views: 77
  • Bloom the yeast.JPG
    Bloom the yeast.JPG
    378.1 KB · Views: 71
  • mixed olive oil.JPG
    mixed olive oil.JPG
    373.3 KB · Views: 69