Olé............. Cinco de Mayo.

Can you say taco!

_DSC2999.JPG

:doh: well pork my peppers! I totally spaced on this...fucking virus time disphoria! :rofl: ... oh well, maybe pork tacos tomorrow instead!

Last edited:
Can Stoners even go on a diet :crying:. You know it turns out that stoners generally weigh less than the general public. Fun fact!

I have not been on a diet just not taking pictures of my meals. This was breakfast today. The espresso was amazing. A blend of Brazil and Burundi.

The old fashion and whisky tasting was fun, only two guests at a time but still fun.

_DSC3055.JPG
perfectsafe.jpg
present.jpg

Wow those look yummy!
Thank You and yes they are tasty. I have a sweet tooth and these take care of it and then some. I followed this Youtube video on how to do them. I picked the video at random and her recipe and methods are sound but she is a little rough around the edges. The cherry gummies are not sour though. Just delete the citric acid to go to a sweet gummy. I have some time on my hands and after checking out your lovely liquer cabinet I am thinking of adding alcohol too.

You all may know or not that I have this year been diagnosed as gluten intolerant. I also cannot eat anything from the cow. But I want a BBQ cheese burger for the 4th! so we have recently tried the Beyond Beef burgers and by golly when you have not eaten beef for 10 or more years it tastes a lot like beef! So the burger is taken care of now for the bun. All of the store bought gluten free buns I have tried are like hockey pucks. I am baking my own. I hope they do not turn into hockey pucks. I will add a picture in a bit.

Well the bun is bit puck like. At least it is softer since it is fresh out of the oven. Other than that the cheese burger was very good indeed!

_DSC3069.JPG
_DSC3070.JPG
_DSC3071.JPG
_DSC3073.JPG

Last edited:
Back