My daughter is in Hawaii and getting her fill on stuff she likes. Spam Musubis are like a daily thing for her there. Then they went out and had Spam Katsu with Curry Sauce. Other friends with her had the Ramen bowl. Wish she’d send me more pics of their food finding adventures. View attachment 1617004View attachment 1617005
I wish I could go on food finding adventures :shrug: Only in my kitchen!

I pickled peppers and little green tomatoes? a couple of recent breakfasts. IMG_20230722_122533121.jpgIMG_20230722_112832347.jpgIMG_20230721_112637445.jpgIMG_20230717_104408951.jpg

I made breakfast today for me and my mom. I made eggs in purgatory and some pan-fried chicken breast.

really easy to make!

pound out the chicken, then I used egg wash, corn starch, and Italian bread crumbs. Cook the chicken, then drain the oil. Toss in some butter and tomatoes in the pan. I used a basket of cherry tomatoes, salt, pepper, and fresh minced garlic. simmer on medium-low heat for about 10 minutes. Smash the tomatoes with a spoon. Crack some eggs on top, cover with a lid, and simmer till they are cooked to your liking. Mine were cooked to a sunny side up consistency, and then I grated some fresh parmesan cheese on top.
IMG_20230725_080150124.jpg

Well I’m not sure how much cooking I’ll be doing in the near future. I’m restricted to a bland diet for the time being. I’ve not eaten anything for the past 5 days and haven’t been feeling well. So to the ER I went today for 6 hours to figure out what the stabbing pain was thinking gallbladder but that wasn’t the issue. The scans show small intestine colitis, Crohn’s disease so have to follow up with my doctor next week. Hope to get some better relief soon.

Well I’m not sure how much cooking I’ll be doing in the near future. I’m restricted to a bland diet for the time being. I’ve not eaten anything for the past 5 days and haven’t been feeling well. So to the ER I went today for 6 hours to figure out what the stabbing pain was thinking gallbladder but that wasn’t the issue. The scans show small intestine colitis, Crohn’s disease so have to follow up with my doctor next week. Hope to get some better relief soon.
Well if it turns out to be a gluten problem I can help you live with that!

That would be great if it turns out I have issue with gluten. I know I’m not good with dairy products and try to limit intake.

Ha...Funny you should say that @bushmasterar15 ....when my Son was diagnosed with dairy intollerance.....Homework said...don't Worry about the Dairy Allergy..........Worry about the Gluten Intollerance that causes the Dairy problem........:headbang:

Got a Simple 4 day Test you can do at Home to give you a Big indicator if it is......:headbang:..

Happy Friday Foodies...........:friday:

Does anyone have a Ninja Woodfire Grill.............?

I Hate buying anything now without an AFN Review.........:biggrin:...{I don't believe amazon reviews}...

and I know they were Out in the US before we got them here...so I was Wondering if anyone had feedback......?....

Ha...Funny you should say that @bushmasterar15 ....when my Son was diagnosed with dairy intollerance.....Homework said...don't Worry about the Dairy Allergy..........Worry about the Gluten Intollerance that causes the Dairy problem........:headbang:

Got a Simple 4 day Test you can do at Home to give you a Big indicator if it is......:headbang:..

Happy Friday Foodies...........:friday:

Does anyone have a Ninja Woodfire Grill.............?

I Hate buying anything now without an AFN Review.........:biggrin:...{I don't believe amazon reviews}...

and I know they were Out in the US before we got them here...so I was Wondering if anyone had feedback......?....
Not familiar with that grill, the concept is interesting.

Not familiar with that grill, the concept is interesting.

I'm Thinking....Summer Kitchen @Mañ'O'Green ...:chef:....get the heat oot the hoose.....

I've Always wanted a Smoker...but..the reality is...there are only two of us....:shrug:...it is not really Practical.....

So...the Instant smoker function played it's part.....:pass:......guess we'll See.............

IMG_7105.JPG

#NewToys ........:vibe:

IMG_7108.JPG

Last edited:
I'm Thinking....Summer Kitchen @Mañ'O'Green ...:chef:....get the heat oot the hoose.....

I've Always wanted a Smoker...but..the reality is...there are only two of us....:shrug:...it is not really Practical.....

So...the Instant smoker function played it's part.....:pass:......guess we'll See.............

View attachment 1619319

#NewToys ........:vibe:

View attachment 1619326
I am sure there is a learning curve, let us know how it goes and of course pictures of the glorious smoked food!

I put some ribs on my mini barrel-style grill today. I made some wings, but I forgot to take a picture. I cooked them on indirect heat. I also added some wood pellets every now and then to the coals to get a nice smoky flavor.
IMG_20230729_102719234.jpg
IMG_20230729_102724686.jpg

Back