Pre Easter meal smoked turkey and fixings. Then got a munchie basket.
IMG_9929.jpeg
IMG_9930.jpeg
IMG_9931.jpeg
IMG_9933.jpeg

Wife found recipe posted for a Mexican street corn that went on the smoker, mustard coated ham with brown sugar cooking in the smoker. Have potato salad, baked beans, rolls for sides.
IMG_9944.jpeg
IMG_9945.jpeg

Little Beef Stir Fry action with Udon noodles. Pretty soon it will be cooking outdoors more often unless I’m heading back in for surgery this time I’ve put off my shoulders having torn muscle/tendons/rotator cuffs.
IMG_9966.jpeg
IMG_9967.jpeg
IMG_9968.jpeg
IMG_9969.jpeg
IMG_9970.jpeg
IMG_9971.jpeg
IMG_9972.jpeg
IMG_9973.jpeg
IMG_9974.jpeg
IMG_9975.jpeg

I think I will make salmon patties again tomorrow, so simple. A can of pink salmon an egg and some flour. Mix it up in a bowl and make patties and fry in med hot skillet with oil. The sauce is Mayo, catchup, Worchester sauce and Tabasco.

IMG_20230402_173417792.jpg

I think I will make salmon patties again tomorrow, so simple. A can of pink salmon an egg and some flour. Mix it up in a bowl and make patties and fry in med hot skillet with oil. The sauce is Mayo, catchup, Worchester sauce and Tabasco.

View attachment 1583230
That looks great and a healthy dinner. I’ve not had this in many many years as most the family members don’t care for fish. I have 3 fresh rainbow trout in the freezer from when I took my daughter fishing at the lake. Maybe I should pull them out and fry up on the griddle. Been better if we cooked them the same day thou.

Expensive burger for this one. My son would try to take it down if I got it. But luckily for me don’t have an In n Out close to me. But when I’m down that way double double animal style is normally one of my stops.
IMG_9979.jpeg

Back