Wife made us some comfort food. Slow cooked pot roast with gravy over mashed potatoes and butter sweet corn. I’ve eaten this now for 2 days.
IMG_0042.jpeg

Wife picked up split chicken breast the other day. They are huge look like turkey. They got marinated overnight in lemon pepper. I picked up frozen corn on the cob wrapped in foil with butter and sugar. Made cucumber tomato onion salad with Italian dressing, Parmesan cheese, garlic/onion powder, paprika stirred together to sit in fridge a few hours.
IMG_0093.jpeg
IMG_0094.jpeg
IMG_0095.jpeg
IMG_0096.jpeg
IMG_0097.jpeg
IMG_0098.jpeg
IMG_0099.jpeg
IMG_0100.jpeg
IMG_0101.jpeg
IMG_0102.jpeg
IMG_0103.jpeg

Had the truck bed loaded with bags of soil and needed unloaded. So after the family got it moved and put where I needed it I got to work on the grill. New York strips I seasoned and let come to room temp, green onions vacuum sealed with dressing those hit the grill. Wife made a jalapeño dressing salad and baked potatoes to round off the meal. Then today I was down most the day with nothing else done. But I had to push through tonight and setup the new 2x4 AC Infinity tent and started assembling the 3ft stainless steel wire shelving unit along with grow led lights. Need to trim some off the poles as it’s about 1 1/2” to tall to fit inside tent.
IMG_0139.jpeg
IMG_0149.jpeg
IMG_0150.jpeg
IMG_0151.jpeg
IMG_0152.jpeg
IMG_0153.jpeg
IMG_0154.jpeg
IMG_0155.jpeg

I was like, where did the talkin place away too? What is happening to our home? And then today happened and here I is. Hello.

Aww…..thanks Green Beans. You’re a sweetheart 😘

You too Hobbs, that was nice. I found Bushy on the Gram and he literally told me about y’all and that AFN is back about 4 hours after I said Hello.

I’m writing a nice signature Bubble post for y’all if anyone likes my fucked up bag of stories. The best part is that they’re all true as a level shelf on a level wall in a level world where down is down and bricks hurt.

For an amazing time go on YouTube and search for Danzig’s Evil Bricks from Qxir. Holy shit, Glen is a nutcase!!

Be prepared for a novel though, it’s in the works right now.

Back