Smoked red fish over rice with Creole mushrooms and crawfish sauce.
Baked beans witj greens!!
20230104_111350.jpg

Are you being bombarded? Nothing serious hopefully.

Are you being bombarded? Nothing serious hopefully.
Yes I just spent 3 days in the hospital. I had a near syncope event, went to the Urgent Care and threw an abnormal EKG. They sent me directly to the ER via ambulance. It was a fucking nightmare. The hospital was 168% of capacity. I spent the first day on a gurney in the hallway. The second 30 hours in an ER bay on the same gurney before I got a room for the third day. After many tests I was allowed to come home with a mostly clean bill of health. I have a diminished Ejection Fraction of 45-50 compared to a normal of 50 to 55. It is not serious enough for intervention yet.

I have a little PTSD from seeing so many really sick people stacked up in the hallways like cord wood. I don't live in a third world country or do I? The health care workers are heroes. I saw way too much human suffering and stuff that cannot be unseen.

I have a lot of stories the fist of which is the bathrooms. Fuck me I have to walk in there with these socks on? I wanted to levitate above the floor and toilet. It was like a bus station bathroom. It was not from a lack of cleaning just simple way too many peeps in and out.

That butter chicken curry shit looks outrageous my jaboop. I think I would have a round or three of that there roast beast and put it on a nice ciabatta or maybe some Miami onion rolls? Something like that, with some nice sharp provolone or Swiss melt lovely. Man it looks good though.

Greeny!! My brother, man what is all these crazy words coming out your mouth?? I really feel for ya…straight to the Emergency in the wagon. Fuck me runnin, that must have been like a serious gut punch. Syncope Event? Ejection Fraction?? I’ve never heard these words!! I assume this has to do with heart matters, from what Orion said. Ohh Fyan, I do hope your heart feels better. No ejecting or fainting in my thread. I won’t have it. Are we clear?? You’re a Moderator for fucks sake. Now moderate yourself ya old beams canhardly. Yah?

Now for a bit of the ole Lammas and sausages;

Ohh Ryan, the only things I know of with that name
A:) Some stars in a “belt” that form a belt of some other stars that definitely don’t look like anybody I’ve ever seen.

B:) A manufacturing enterprise that makes, or at least made, high current old school car stereo amplifiers. The ones that are 3 feet long and weigh 50 pounds. The ones that you can replace the fuse with a sold bus bar and then use the amp to weld with, as one typically does with a seriously over built high current marvel that runs quite well with a dead short across the output.

C:) The instrumental track from Metallica’s legendary 1986 release, Master of Puppets…nestled between Leper Messiah and Damage Inc. in the track 7 location. A good romp from the masters of thrash’s arguably best album. It’s an incredible song that more people should know.

D:) Not you. High, I’m Doc B. My friends call me Sasquatch or Klamath. I personally like Bubblesoap. My dad died so I didn’t have to. I should get him a nice basket of fish as a thanks. It’s a lot. Hello.

Back