I’m still here. I didn’t fucking go. I will find out Monday what happened. In the meantime:

Ultimate Red Velvet Cake. It’s amazing. I didn’t make it though, lol
View attachment 1511889

I got a Kiritsuke knife. It looks like this is gonna be tons o fun. It’s weighted beautifully, and the blade is ridiculously sharp, and it looks like it will be an easy one to keep wicked sharp. I have a sneaky feeling this is gonna be my new favorite. I really like it, it looks as good as it feels.
View attachment 1511890

So I skipped that court. I will hopefully get a full report on Monday about the status of myself. I am gonna sue Cayuga County Family Court for a whole shitload of money if this isn’t done. Mental anguish, lost wages, pain and suffering…it’s been like 8 freaking years…I’m done being the victim from this one freaking cowboy judge. He apparently gets off by putting people in jail. I’ve heard that from two completely different and very reliable sources. He’s like an NFL referee who is playing favorites, Nah, fuck all that. This is the end of my suffering.

I literally was such an anxiety mess, I fell asleep at 1:00, and slept till 4:00. I missed the UPS guy, who has a package that I got to sign for, with this inside:
View attachment 1511891
Now I gotta wait till Monday like an asshole. It’s the little brother to my EBMM JP6…it’s the Sterling JP100D, and I scored it for an amazing $399. It’s still a thousand dollar guitar, and even has the exact same set of killer DiMarzio pickups. It’s not quite a true Music Man, but it’s REALNclose, and it looks fantastic. Yeah…I slept through THAT getting delivered. I was out cold, anxiety is freaking nasty.

I think I am gonna have a crazy feast later…either tonight or tomorrow, but it’s fucking sick!!! I can’t wait.
My favorite is piecakin, it is totally worth the $100 they charge. If you knew me better you would realize what a statement that is.

Piecaken-Fall-2020-9.16.20-72dpi-Web-52-Edit.jpg
Piecaken-Fall-2020-9.16.20-72dpi-Web-52-Edit.jpg

$100? That thing serve 12-14? My goodness
Even though I believe it is 9 or 10" 12 slices is doable and it is rich but not to sweet. The funny thing is we are a family of cake critics, but everybody loves this and that is worth the price alone. They have many different ones, but this is my favorite.

That’s fucking sick bro…it’s the dessert version of turducken!! So where does one order one of these from? That is like Thanksgiving and fall mashed into a crate!! And honestly, $100 ain’t bad for a work of art like that. It’s beautiful, and it looks like each layer was executed perfectly solo before being put into the mix….just like tracking audio!!!

I freaking love it… at the very least it’s a killer conversation starter, at the very best, it’s a heart attack in a box. Either way, something crazy is gonna happen regardless. Awesome.

Haha….Goldbelly, I shoulda known. That thing screams Goldbelly all day. I am thinking about getting one

Did another London Broil today
AE8E13CF-4D49-4DD7-A583-1D86AD2C5A55.jpeg
31A3DA12-E310-4F7C-B363-1DF95054B251.jpeg
FB782ECD-E1A7-4DD0-8038-1A29078E1268.jpeg
E99AB241-C48C-40F4-BAB7-E66F96605A67.jpeg
815D3C49-67E2-4811-A8CA-9BB1FC6B3EF6.jpeg

JP1

Looks fantastic!

Dr.Bubbles

I’ll join ya there my east coast homie… excellent job Franklin Mint. A finely plated meal sir. Planning/execution - Plating - Photobomb…it’s the trifecta for sure. I love the way you score it…that’s a great idea for a thick sombitch like that. Was exactly makes it a “London Broil” anyway? Is it just marinated flankadoo cooked and sliced properly?
Back