Psssshh….naturally! :rofl: If he’s locked in this house, he’s getting plenty o’ cannabinoids, second hand style. It’s probably the only reason I haven’t been stung yet, they’re super chill, on account of the highness and what not…:rofl::rofl:
Chill scorpions that work for weed? Sounds like a business plan! :thumbsup:

I can’t believe that..,.I’ve never seen a wild scorp before. NB was like “Nope…fuck that”. I laughed as I thought exactly the same thing. Lol.

I’m super stoked that you are loving your Primate Frankenberry. I would have felt terrible if it wasn’t surpassing your expectations. That said, I would TOTALLY recommend grabbing some aluminum Grill Grates for that tanker. Then again, I know that fucker is like a blow torch running on methanol.

I just got mine and they are pretty sick. I got a sweet meat grinder attachment with my Artisan Master Mixerbater. It’s not a Black & Decker…but it surely a pecker wrecker. Keep out if ya wanna not be a Ken doll.

So I’m sure most of y’all have seen my crazy posts about this darkness and shit. It’s eating me. Here it is:

I am supposed to have court today at 2:00pm. I don’t know what to do. It’s about my ex wife shit…the shit that caused me to have to pay $57 thousand dollars. Fifty seven fucking grand…on top of the 20 grand from the past two times I have gotten picked up. With all the other shit (cell phones, clothes, cars, dental work, rent money…plus attorney fees, gas, etc) I am easily at $110K…and I wasn’t even technically employed. I did tree work for 11 years, but this thing over my head swinging never let me take it to where it should have gone. This has basically ruined me. It’s changed who I am…I am angrier than I have ever been, I am scared to even go outside sometimes. I owe exactly ZERO dollars, yet somehow I am still in court. My attorney has petitioned the county to release me, as well as the district attorney…they don’t want to do anything, as I am paid in full. I’ve asked to be moved to a different court, asked t be able to do a phone type court, multiple things….every single one was denied by this fuck.

I have a clean record, I haven’t even been in legal trouble since I was a teenager. And this judge is 80 miles away. I had a Class A CDL license, I ran a business off the books for over a decade, I’ve grown a shit load of dope, I have a genius level IQ…yet I can’t figure a way out of this. If I go, I’m almost positive that he will figure out a way to put me in jail, which I can’t do. I just can’t. I’ve been on Suboxone for the past 15 years and I’m absolutely TERRIFIED of what will happen if I go to jail. I haven’t even done anything wrong. If I don’t go, he will hold me in contempt….which I believe is what he wants. It’s fucked up that he has such a hard on for me. I’ve only been in front of him TWO TIMES. And he is over 80 miles away from me. I don’t get it. It’s causing me the worst anxiety I’ve ever had….continually. It’s changed me at my core. All because of some fucking money that DEFINITELYwas never used for my kids. I got one girl pregnant. One time. When I was 20. Twins popped out. I stayed with that cunt until they were 10 and I met Alicia, the one and only Nurse Bubbles. Now I have to worry about what will happen in 12 hours. It’s so fucked up. I want to smash this fucking guy with a sledgehammer. He is taking this so personally, like i have been a thorn in his side or some shit. No matter what I do, I’ll lose. I’m terrified.

So I’m sure most of y’all have seen my crazy posts about this darkness and shit. It’s eating me. Here it is:

I am supposed to have court today at 2:00pm. I don’t know what to do. It’s about my ex wife shit…the shit that caused me to have to pay $57 thousand dollars. Fifty seven fucking grand…on top of the 20 grand from the past two times I have gotten picked up. With all the other shit (cell phones, clothes, cars, dental work, rent money…plus attorney fees, gas, etc) I am easily at $110K…and I wasn’t even technically employed. I did tree work for 11 years, but this thing over my head swinging never let me take it to where it should have gone. This has basically ruined me. It’s changed who I am…I am angrier than I have ever been, I am scared to even go outside sometimes. I owe exactly ZERO dollars, yet somehow I am still in court. My attorney has petitioned the county to release me, as well as the district attorney…they don’t want to do anything, as I am paid in full. I’ve asked to be moved to a different court, asked t be able to do a phone type court, multiple things….every single one was denied by this fuck.

I have a clean record, I haven’t even been in legal trouble since I was a teenager. And this judge is 80 miles away. I had a Class A CDL license, I ran a business off the books for over a decade, I’ve grown a shit load of dope, I have a genius level IQ…yet I can’t figure a way out of this. If I go, I’m almost positive that he will figure out a way to put me in jail, which I can’t do. I just can’t. I’ve been on Suboxone for the past 15 years and I’m absolutely TERRIFIED of what will happen if I go to jail. I haven’t even done anything wrong. If I don’t go, he will hold me in contempt….which I believe is what he wants. It’s fucked up that he has such a hard on for me. I’ve only been in front of him TWO TIMES. And he is over 80 miles away from me. I don’t get it. It’s causing me the worst anxiety I’ve ever had….continually. It’s changed me at my core. All because of some fucking money that DEFINITELYwas never used for my kids. I got one girl pregnant. One time. When I was 20. Twins popped out. I stayed with that cunt until they were 10 and I met Alicia, the one and only Nurse Bubbles. Now I have to worry about what will happen in 12 hours. It’s so fucked up. I want to smash this fucking guy with a sledgehammer. He is taking this so personally, like i have been a thorn in his side or some shit. No matter what I do, I’ll lose. I’m terrified.
Best of luck my friend. Sending some good vibes your way. :bighug:

Reactions: JP1

Sorry to hear that man!!! If all motions have fallen on deaf ears try filing a formal complaint with the state since you're not getting anywhere with the county.

Stay strong. You'll make it through this!!! Time wounds, all heals!

The healing and calm you need can only be found within! :zen:

This is a seafood pasta dish i got last night!!
You bet it was good!! Fettituni. Alfredo gulf shrimp blue crab muscles sea scallops
20220904_194048.jpg

I’m still here. I didn’t fucking go. I will find out Monday what happened. In the meantime:

Ultimate Red Velvet Cake. It’s amazing. I didn’t make it though, lol
AC42CF8B-93B9-436F-8196-9738E52DB085.jpeg

I got a Kiritsuke knife. It looks like this is gonna be tons o fun. It’s weighted beautifully, and the blade is ridiculously sharp, and it looks like it will be an easy one to keep wicked sharp. I have a sneaky feeling this is gonna be my new favorite. I really like it, it looks as good as it feels.
2409A1EE-90AF-421B-8BB7-0BB4790A4BF7.jpeg

So I skipped that court. I will hopefully get a full report on Monday about the status of myself. I am gonna sue Cayuga County Family Court for a whole shitload of money if this isn’t done. Mental anguish, lost wages, pain and suffering…it’s been like 8 freaking years…I’m done being the victim from this one freaking cowboy judge. He apparently gets off by putting people in jail. I’ve heard that from two completely different and very reliable sources. He’s like an NFL referee who is playing favorites, Nah, fuck all that. This is the end of my suffering.

I literally was such an anxiety mess, I fell asleep at 1:00, and slept till 4:00. I missed the UPS guy, who has a package that I got to sign for, with this inside:
1DA487D5-8325-4594-93CE-A7C9487172FE.jpeg

Now I gotta wait till Monday like an asshole. It’s the little brother to my EBMM JP6…it’s the Sterling JP100D, and I scored it for an amazing $399. It’s still a thousand dollar guitar, and even has the exact same set of killer DiMarzio pickups. It’s not quite a true Music Man, but it’s REALNclose, and it looks fantastic. Yeah…I slept through THAT getting delivered. I was out cold, anxiety is freaking nasty.

I think I am gonna have a crazy feast later…either tonight or tomorrow, but it’s fucking sick!!! I can’t wait.

Back