Country style ribs with grilled asparagus
52039DFF-EA69-4313-A974-E3A00A4ACE8C.jpeg

Dude! Sweet oven! Those pies look excellent, also!
Ya think??? Jesus bro, that setup is off the rails. Here I am thinking I can probably make a wood pizza in my black eggy and make a splash…Bobby comes along and just wipes the floor. Your party is fit for a king bro. I gotta ask, Is that a rental rig, or have you been hiding a restaurant worthy pizza kitchen in your backyard??

I’m so jelly that I missed all the smoke talk and junk. I had a stall on my butt smoking activity the other night. It’s literally a swamp cooler inside the meat. Evaporative cooling is extremely efficient. It’s legendary on briskets, but it can happen on any juicy hunk of meat, especially bigger ones that you’re trying to get to a high temperature. The needle just dies. If I’m getting tired or it’s getting late, I will just stick it in the oven covered tight and just power through it. Even smaller pieces are susceptible…my 7 pound butt was split in three and t still pulled that shit. I know it’s called pulled pork, but c’mon. Don’t pull that shit ya stupid dummy butt. More like dummy asshole.

Nurse B is all fukt up. She is headed to the hospital, we think she broke her foot. It’s balls. She’s my right hand…my left leg…and some of in between. This sucks. Happy 4th everyone. We are supposed to have a little company today, and fire up the Kang….we’ll see how that evolves with these ‘complications’. I think things are still happening though. We are gonna do a much hotter cook today, I can’t wait to see how she performs.

Excellent looking food everybody, I love seeing so much activity when I get online….especially when most of it involves fire!!!! Well done crew!!

Hopefully I will have something to show off later today. Happy Independence Day fuckers!!

Ya think??? Jesus bro, that setup is off the rails. Here I am thinking I can probably make a wood pizza in my black eggy and make a splash…Bobby comes along and just wipes the floor. Your party is fit for a king bro. I gotta ask, Is that a rental rig, or have you been hiding a restaurant worthy pizza kitchen in your backyard??

I’m so jelly that I missed all the smoke talk and junk. I had a stall on my butt smoking activity the other night. It’s literally a swamp cooler inside the meat. Evaporative cooling is extremely efficient. It’s legendary on briskets, but it can happen on any juicy hunk of meat, especially bigger ones that you’re trying to get to a high temperature. The needle just dies. If I’m getting tired or it’s getting late, I will just stick it in the oven covered tight and just power through it. Even smaller pieces are susceptible…my 7 pound butt was split in three and t still pulled that shit. I know it’s called pulled pork, but c’mon. Don’t pull that shit ya stupid dummy butt. More like dummy asshole.

Nurse B is all fukt up. She is headed to the hospital, we think she broke her foot. It’s balls. She’s my right hand…my left leg…and some of in between. This sucks. Happy 4th everyone. We are supposed to have a little company today, and fire up the Kang….we’ll see how that evolves with these ‘complications’. I think things are still happening though. We are gonna do a much hotter cook today, I can’t wait to see how she performs.

Excellent looking food everybody, I love seeing so much activity when I get online….especially when most of it involves fire!!!! Well done crew!!

Hopefully I will have something to show off later today. Happy Independence Day fuckers!!
Hope Nurse B is Okay.

The story of my pizza oven. I was going to build one about 6 or 7 years ago. Then I ran into this Pizza Party oven that is made in Italy. They had a deal that for $900 it shipped free to the USA. It is an aluminum cast-fired clay front stainless interior and a firebrick floor about 1 1/2" thick. From what I understand buying a pizza oven in Italy is like buying a grill here. They shipped it FedEx and I got it in 36 hours from Italy. It was well worth it. It takes very little wood and gets up to temp in less than 20 minutes. I also have an old propane model Blackstone Pizza oven at my shop that works great as well. I bought the Blackstone for $100 at home depot on closeout.

Best wishes to nurse B my friend :pass:

Doc WTF happened to Nurse B? On a holiday, nobody ever gets hurt on a holiday. :karmacloud: for Nurse B and :goodluck: for the rest of the day!

Happy 4th of July!
fireworks1.gif

Back