My Kong has a page with every single part that you can order. And I do mean EVERY SINGLE PIECE for the Kong. You could build one from that link if you wanted to be a weirdo.

That’s something you don’t see every day. Read the reviews from anything on their website, it’s all made to last. That’s why they named their company Grilla, and named all their grills after monkey words. A lot of folks have multiple Grilla grills. I see why. These guys are legit as fuck. I read at least 50 comments…I kept seeing people say that they were immediately impressed with how heavy duty everything is. Especially after going to the big box stores. They literally have twice the budget on every product as the brands who sell in the big box stores. I was a die hard Weber fan for the last 20 years…I still am, but Grilla is just as good, if not better. Their pellet grills look fucking phenomenal too. I absolutely love my Kongers. Franklin wants to marry his Primate. They are awesome.

I really wanted to come to the wedding buddy. I woulda got wasted on the Jungle Juice that the girls/grils were making. I definitely would have axed that bald fella Mark I think his name is….from Grilla. He can cater it and clean up. I’m getting twisted and wasted…aka twasted

Did some chicken :headbang:
5FE01E00-1198-43F3-B14E-DC39E451C113.jpeg
91991268-8A04-42BC-B1FF-B55336748E78.jpeg

I had a flare up right in the beginning while I was trying to decide how I wanted to configure the flames, but other than that they came out awesome

Naked Kang!!!!
PSX_20220626_000652.jpg

Jesus....this was a bit of a pain. It's about to be done!!! Yaya.

Nice looking dark quarters. I fucking love properly cooked those. No weirdos is my number one rule. Crispy skin is number two. I fucking tattoo the skin on sometimes...it becomes one. Sometimes I take it off as well.. either way is bomb if it's done right.

So how you liking your grill their partner? Is it everything you wanted it to be?

Tea Smoked Chicken, Asparagus with mushrooms, Spring Roll.

_DSC4834.JPG
_DSC4835.JPG

The thigh meat was marinade over night the rest just a half hour. The thigh meat was used in a noodle salad. The breast meat I used in Club sammys for dinner tonight.

That looks bomb son

PSX_20220626_064935.jpg

Thar she blows!!!
PXL_20220626_110041602.MP.jpg
PXL_20220626_110138027.MP.jpg
PXL_20220626_110239548.jpg

I love it. All I have to do is put the front handle on. I’m fucking done!!!! Holy shit those springs were scary. I have had to remove and install both…because the rings didn’t come with any directions. I busted my knuckles and got myself pretty good. It was a decent amount of work. I went through every fucking bolt, washer and nut on this behemoth…I used the broken part of the old rings as a sick washer to allow me to really cinch the rings down tight. It’s pretty rad. If I happen to snap a ring again, I will use the old ring to repair this ring. I got two complete hinges, three sets of springs, tons of extra hardware…I love it. If something happens, I got parts galore…I don’t think anything will happen though…this hardware is all really nice heavy duty stainless. I was very impressed with the kitting…they spent some cash on all these shiny nuts and bolts. My cover will be here Tuesday….and the beautiful bamboo wings come right off so they don’t need to be kept outside. They are like cutting board quality….I will most likely take em off and leave em inside. The Kong is coming to life!!!!

Back