I swear you are part starfish my man. You certainly eat as many scallops as any starfish ever has.

That is Dezi. Short for Destroyer. She’s an 8 month old boxer/pit and she’s about 55 pounds. Energy for days. She is about the exact age of Boogie & Seven, the twins. We love the aminals over here. All of em are fixin to make me poor, because they are all due for the chopping block…haha. They used to have a low cost program called SNIP which is Spay/Neuter Incentive Program. But they stopped it in in March because of “some pandemic”. I don’t see any pandemic. Is it over there? Maybe it went thataway? If anyone spots it, let me know.

This is The Dude :pass: He’s a 2 year old American Bully…..right at 100 pounds
6F54060F-E9DF-461D-8804-CB16C5F05D4E.jpeg
759F1906-4C2C-4D32-9451-7C22DA670719.jpeg

I swear you are part starfish my man. You certainly eat as many scallops as any starfish ever has.

That is Dezi. Short for Destroyer. She’s an 8 month old boxer/pit and she’s about 55 pounds. Energy for days. She is about the exact age of Boogie & Seven, the twins. We love the aminals over here. All of em are fixin to make me poor, because they are all due for the chopping block…haha. They used to have a low cost program called SNIP which is Spay/Neuter Incentive Program. But they stopped it in in March because of “some pandemic”. I don’t see any pandemic. Is it over there? Maybe it went thataway? If anyone spots it, let me know.
We use friendsofanimals.org for the snip certificates. Not as cheap as it used to be but we just used it to snip a cat a couple months ago

Chicken finger dinner, fried dough bites and a burger. Not too shabby for $18. This place is awesome and they are open till 4:00am. They are the only place in town that is open past 10. Ever since this pandemic thing. Is it over there? Please show me if you spot it. It's real sneaky apparently.
PSX_20220615_022148.jpg

I forgot to show this, I'm a dummi. This was from when Guddy was over and the cops came knockin. That's Guddy Freedom...well at least right now it is. I actually call him Guddy Gustys. The G's are soft like J's. Juddy Justice is what I'm trying to say. I have nicknames for everyone...even you guys. Ain't that right Franklin? Greeny? Bushy?
PXL_20220526_231957359.jpg

We were shooting my Gamo .22 air rifle out the kitchen winda. It actually makes for a nice shot about 30m. It's a blast. We always get the spotting scope out. I got this sick Bushnell 4-16x adjustable zoom scope on this kick ass tripod for $35 at a garage sale.
PXL_20220526_232049029.jpg

The view through the spotting scope.
PSX_20220615_022655.jpg

My spring Gamo rifle, made in Spain. Scored this one at Walmart on clearance for a hundo. It's got a little 10 shot mag that is so nice. It even kicks a little, it's adorable. It rockets .22 pellets to 1000fps. The .22 pellets are 2½ times the weight of .177 pellets, so it packs a wallop. It will punch through ½" plywood. I wouldn't want to get hit by it....and we can shoot it out of the house!!
PSX_20220615_022735.jpg

The following is a paid presentation for DAWN® ULTRA EZ-SQUEEZE

Okay, this:
1899BEEA-5B5A-40A2-A527-3B67BF5DDA63.jpeg

I have a dishwasher. I warsh dishes the ole fashioned way. I usually warsh under hot running warwar. It’s the most inefficient way to warsh…but I still do it like that. Enter DAWN® ULTRA EZ-SQUEEZE: 50% LESS SCRUBBING, NO FLIP - NO MESS The top even comes off so you can refill it with the big dummi mega bottle from BJs or Costco or Sam’s or Pap Smear’s Discount Hypermart. This EZ-SQUEEZE bottle is the best thing to happen to dish detergent since DAWN® ULTRA EZ-SQUEEZE. Get one NOW, and then thanks me when you get yourself some DAWN® ULTRA EZ-SQUEEZE.

I’m not sure my Dawn advertisement got through very well after rereading it. Dawn is the best in my opinion…but it’s about the EZ SQUEEZE bottle itself, not the contents. It’s a freaking game changer. You literally just squeeze it and then set it down. It’s phenomenal and I can’t believe nobody came up with it sooner. It also makes you use less soap by triple…they literally shot themselves in the foot with this. And the top comes off so you can refill it. Shit, you could put mayonnaise in it and it would work good…but it’s perfect for dish soap.

okay, that is what I meant to say

Back