Man you guys….the quality on this thing is unreal. The care in their packaging, the instructions,the quality is top notch. It’s fucking enormous, the pictures don’t do it justice. For example, these casters are absolutely gorgeous…they must have cost a small fortune. Each one is in its own ziplock bag. Check these out.
View attachment 1470849
View attachment 1470850

Everything is individually ziplock bagged. Beautiful TIG welds on the stainless box channel.
View attachment 1470858
The cart is awesome. Super heavy duty, fit and finish is A+…everything fit perfectly. This thing is fucking awesome. These guys make quality stuff. I’m stoked for you Franklin, your Primate is gonna blow you away. The build quality is off the hook…these guys aren’t fucking around. Everything I have touched has been extremely well made and tough. Totally impressed.

Next to my “big” Weber Kettle. That thing is fucking puny…hahaha….look at the teeny kettle. I LOVE IT!!!!!!
View attachment 1470851
Sick…feels like a motorcycle gas cap. It’s very heavy duty as well.
View attachment 1470852

Check out this hinge!!!! It’s beautiful!! My heart is melting
View attachment 1470853
View attachment 1470854View attachment 1470855

The buggy is solid as fuck. I bet it will hold 500 pounds. I guarantee it will. Sick.
View attachment 1470856
More pics to come tomrrah. I can’t wait!!
Is that coating cracking near the hinge in that 1 pic?

:jointman:
PXL_20220611_221604611.jpg

Mail call! Needed to reload a couple things. I put the back of the yard on pretty much everything and the Taylor street is the best thing I've ever tasted on sweet corn

Man you guys….the quality on this thing is unreal. The care in their packaging, the instructions,the quality is top notch. It’s fucking enormous, the pictures don’t do it justice. For example, these casters are absolutely gorgeous…they must have cost a small fortune. Each one is in its own ziplock bag. Check these out.
View attachment 1470849
View attachment 1470850

Everything is individually ziplock bagged. Beautiful TIG welds on the stainless box channel.
View attachment 1470858
The cart is awesome. Super heavy duty, fit and finish is A+…everything fit perfectly. This thing is fucking awesome. These guys make quality stuff. I’m stoked for you Franklin, your Primate is gonna blow you away. The build quality is off the hook…these guys aren’t fucking around. Everything I have touched has been extremely well made and tough. Totally impressed.

Next to my “big” Weber Kettle. That thing is fucking puny…hahaha….look at the teeny kettle. I LOVE IT!!!!!!
View attachment 1470851
Sick…feels like a motorcycle gas cap. It’s very heavy duty as well.
View attachment 1470852

Check out this hinge!!!! It’s beautiful!! My heart is melting
View attachment 1470853
View attachment 1470854View attachment 1470855

The buggy is solid as fuck. I bet it will hold 500 pounds. I guarantee it will. Sick.
View attachment 1470856
More pics to come tomrrah. I can’t wait!!
18E3721D-83C6-452E-8D80-20EC002A699F.jpeg

That’s a really nice looking grill, my friend! As you say…really well built. I’m looking forward to seeing and hearing about the food that comes off of her. My primate shipped yesterday, so I should be grilling by this time next week…

My wife’s Mother’s Day gift last year was a 3 tier strawberry planter and starts. We got some strawberries last year but this year they are finally coming around with more then they can pick each day. Here is just some they did the other day that my wife cooked down into 3 pints of strawberry jam and ate the rest.
A7170F6C-61D4-43FF-A6BA-04DDA8F37060.jpeg
D30A1ED1-BB86-40E6-8261-C13603F06541.jpeg

Did I post this already? Had a craving for steaks so the store had bone in New York strip on sale with fresh asparagus. Got home at the BnLaw place took the steaks and seasoned with kosher salt, Himalayan pink salt, fresh cracked pepper and granulated garlic. Let those sit to get the flavors together while I cleaned asparagus and put in the ziplock bag coated in olive oil, kosher salt and cracked pepper. The BnLaw got home and fired up the smoker to reverse sear these. Put in the probe so we knew when steaks hit 110f. Took those off and coated them in another mayo concoction before they hit the cast iron griddle he has on the grill to sear while the asparagus were just grilled on the grated. Was one of the best meals I’ve had down here so far.
66596402-88B7-4861-B3E6-BD894D541C98.jpeg
2761A2B2-245A-4D39-8A05-4103FB4507B8.jpeg
06143312-437D-46C0-8E0C-AC1BE2B189DE.jpeg

Man Jersey….you got me worried. I just went running out to have a look. So the finish is not paint…it’s glaze like you did in art class…and it’s pretty thick. I believe the glaze itself is like a glass finish with its own clear coat built in. I don’t know shit about pottery…but I inspected this thing top to bottom inside and out and she’s about perfect. It’s an absolute stunning hunk of ceramic or clay or whatever ruckin dunnywhicket that shit is made of. She’s skookum and looks like she’ll be around for a right good minute.

The fire section is it’s own insert what has a nice heat expansion slot in the side. Smrt. The KickAsh Can fits flush in the bottom and the hole in the slide lines up perfect with the bottom vent slot…it even comes with a little tool to draw the ash out mid cook. Smrt. That was my biggest issue with my water smokers. I bet the Weber Smokey Mountain would get some fantastic results…it’s the Cadillac of vertical water smokers. Speaking of vertical water smokers….I bet this little Kang is gonna hold its own. The Kick Ash baskey fits perfectly inside the fire insert…it’s gonna work phenomenal for keeping the charcoal a half inch off the walls. Smrt. These Kangs are still on sale for $130 off….they are only $719 with free snippy does through this absolutelyc professional trucking company XPO Logistics. They are the bestest ever maybe. At least it got here in one piece…that’s better than some. Check out Aerosuchre….they are like a comedy troupe that flies old Boeing 727s in the Amazon….they are hilarious, you should see some of the stuff they do. There’s this one video where they are severely overweight, and the plane almost takes out a group of walkers. I still don’t know how nobody got killed there. They do shit like this all the time. If they were here, they would be shut down. Hahahah.

So little Guddy is still seeing the sunshine…one day at a time. I couldn’t even imagine. He might do 15 years. I know the girl the was working when it happened. She said that he looked terrified and the machete looked older than he was. She said go home, don’t ruin your life. Crazy. It was the other girl who called the cops. He didn’t even get anything…that’s how threatening he was. Jesus.

Man Jersey….you got me worried. I just went running out to have a look. So the finish is not paint…it’s glaze like you did in art class…and it’s pretty thick. I believe the glaze itself is like a glass finish with its own clear coat built in. I don’t know shit about pottery…but I inspected this thing top to bottom inside and out and she’s about perfect. It’s an absolute stunning hunk of ceramic or clay or whatever ruckin dunnywhicket that shit is made of. She’s skookum and looks like she’ll be around for a right good minute.

The fire section is it’s own insert what has a nice heat expansion slot in the side. Smrt. The KickAsh Can fits flush in the bottom and the hole in the slide lines up perfect with the bottom vent slot…it even comes with a little tool to draw the ash out mid cook. Smrt. That was my biggest issue with my water smokers. I bet the Weber Smokey Mountain would get some fantastic results…it’s the Cadillac of vertical water smokers. Speaking of vertical water smokers….I bet this little Kang is gonna hold its own. The Kick Ash baskey fits perfectly inside the fire insert…it’s gonna work phenomenal for keeping the charcoal a half inch off the walls. Smrt. These Kangs are still on sale for $130 off….they are only $719 with free snippy does through this absolutelyc professional trucking company XPO Logistics. They are the bestest ever maybe. At least it got here in one piece…that’s better than some. Check out Aerosuchre….they are like a comedy troupe that flies old Boeing 727s in the Amazon….they are hilarious, you should see some of the stuff they do. There’s this one video where they are severely overweight, and the plane almost takes out a group of walkers. I still don’t know how nobody got killed there. They do shit like this all the time. If they were here, they would be shut down. Hahahah.

So little Guddy is still seeing the sunshine…one day at a time. I couldn’t even imagine. He might do 15 years. I know the girl the was working when it happened. She said that he looked terrified and the machete looked older than he was. She said go home, don’t ruin your life. Crazy. It was the other girl who called the cops. He didn’t even get anything…that’s how threatening he was. Jesus.
The thing looks totally badass and the heavy duty hardware is definitely sexy :kiss: Their website kinda specifically doesn't mention the coating... My guess would be it's porcelain coated ceramic with a glaze. I'm sure I've seen those kinda lines in ceramic baking stuff and pie plates. I'm pretty sure that as long as it's smooth and you can't feel the rough ceramic under it you're good. My smoker has the black porcelain coating without a glaze and has lived outside uncovered for about 10 years now and if I actually cleaned it off it would still be new. Can't wait to see what you stuff into that beast this week :pop:

Bushy, love the homegrown berries my man…fuckin nothing like some homegrown fruits and vejestableabs. It’s funny, when you’re a kid and haven’t seen dope growing yet, you get SO ESCITED the first you smoke some homegrowed. And it is usually underwhelming dope…amateur at best. Fast forward a few harvests and some deece genes, and you start crafting better dope than you can buy. My point being,tnat when you’re a younger buckaroo with more energy than brains…you don’t escited about some howmade badaydas. You would take the homemade dope every single time. Now that I’ve grown many pounds of flop, I get more escited about some homemade cabbages and kidney beanses. Some 14 year old skate punk don’t care about no stinkin cabbajuz. Give him smokables and eatables. Dummymex Magnifico.

:jointman:
View attachment 1471220
Mail call! Needed to reload a couple things. I put the back of the yard on pretty much everything and the Taylor street is the best thing I've ever tasted on sweet corn
I love the Montreal Steak and Chicken and I use the Checken on sweet corn as well. I have a lot of rubs and a lot of them are not to different but these two are outstanding. The Party Rub has Worstichire and Tamerind in it and the Holy Voodoo has Jalapeno peppers in it, which make flavorful but not hot.

IMG_20220612_142327614.jpg

Back