That dish looks wonderful Franklin. I would tear that shit apart. I love the char it’s that final level of the qz

And Mr. Jersey, I haven’t grown any dope in a few years. My besty took his life with an AR15 that I built for him. It was a custom ghost gun that was built for 400-500m accuracy. High end parts, lower receiver came as a “paperweight” and had to be milled and drilled. It was a really fun project that I did with him in my shop. I only worked on it when he was here, and it took about 10 sessions. I bore sighted it and zeroed the green laser sight at about 75m. It had a low profile bipod mounted to the lower Picatinny rail with a folding forward grip and a pistol grip trigger. It was a rock solid platform…I liked it so much that I bought one too. But none of that 62 grain pea shot for the Doc. I got an AR10 lower originally designed for 7.62x51mm NATO, but I can pick the round I want to get it chambered for when I get the upper.

Anyway, my boy was also my growing partner, and after the incident, I lost the bug. And for the past 8 or 9 months, I've been getting stupid good weed for $80 to $100 an ounce, so there hasn't been that much need to grow anything.

Holy shit, does it ever end? I wrote that last night and didn't send it. Now it's 3:37pm. So I hear absolute POUNDING on my front door. Kinda scary. Sounded like a cop knock. It was. My old pile of cherry wood for smoking was on fire. Like legitimately on fire. Scared the flying fuck outta me. My heart is pounding. It was right next to my Kong. Jeez, it didn't even have a shot yet. Wow
Holy shit! How did it ignite?

I have no freaking clue what the shit happened. There is zero ignition source over there. Nobody was outside.
05C25C06-3133-489B-9E2B-66C9EC14905B.jpeg

I walked outside and saw this tree trunk engulfed. Fun fact, this was one of the first tree jobs I ever did. We left it seven feet tall and used it for a corner of the little shed thing. It was very seriously engulfed when I walked out. Fortunately, the fire department was right there to make it better. It’s been crazy the past couple weeks. Like full blown bonkers. This is the 3rd time the cops have been here in the last 12 days or so. Before this, I can’t even remember how long it’s been. Perhaps I will share in a bit. It’s absolutely fucking insane. This is the mildest of the 3. Yeah, it’s like that.

I have no freaking clue what the shit happened. There is zero ignition source over there. Nobody was outside.
View attachment 1469838
I walked outside and saw this tree trunk engulfed. Fun fact, this was one of the first tree jobs I ever did. We left it seven feet tall and used it for a corner of the little shed thing. It was very seriously engulfed when I walked out. Fortunately, the fire department was right there to make it better. It’s been crazy the past couple weeks. Like full blown bonkers. This is the 3rd time the cops have been here in the last 12 days or so. Before this, I can’t even remember how long it’s been. Perhaps I will share in a bit. It’s absolutely fucking insane. This is the mildest of the 3. Yeah, it’s like that.
You piss someone off? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Looking at that tinder box you got sitting there a small spark is all that is needed.

View attachment 1469838
I hope the seas settle for you soon, my friend :bighug:

So I am making my first chocolate cream pie. Ms MOG is backing me up explaining how I fucked up by putting the eggyolks and sugar together before the proper time. Which forced me to start cooking the pudding too soon for the crust. Evidentdly if the filling is too cold or the crust too hot the pudding will pull away from the crust. None of this shit is in the instructions. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The pudding is delicious as well as the crust (a piece fell off) Even if I have to use a sledge hammer the filling will get in that pie crust. :naughtystep:

_DSC4794.JPG
_DSC4795.JPG

View attachment 1469838
Reflection off of something? Like the magnifying glass thing :shrug:

Haven't had chocolate cream pie in forever. We used to get the frozen ones for holidays when I was a kid. I'm gonna have to grab a slice next time I'm at a diner

It has been so many years since I have had a cream pie I cannot remember. This pie is Bovine and Gluten free. I has real sugar which is bad for me but I will cheat for this pie.

We just filled the crust and it looks to be successful. I have agreed to let it sit at least overnight for a proper set.

I have a little bowl of pudding chilling in the frig. for a snack latter.

It has been so many years since I have had a cream pie I cannot remember. This pie is Bovine and Gluten free. I has real sugar which is bad for me but I will cheat for this pie.

We just filled the crust and it looks to be successful. I have agreed to let it sit at least overnight for a proper set.

I have a little bowl of pudding chilling in the frig. for a snack latter.
Good luck. I'd have a pretty hard time letting one of those just sit, all lonely, for a whole night :goodluck:

Reflection off of something? Like the magnifying glass thing :shrug:
I once was out at a lady's house who had about 10 burn marks on her end table which sat by the window. She had been in Florida all winter and her niece was watching the house. She accused her of cigarette burns but saw she had a cut crystal on the table and with the lower winter sun it had hit the different points and burned holes in the table. Science!

Back