I likey. Do you work in a restaurant? There is zero requirement to learn the stones with a freakin grinder for the kitchen. I bet that does a great job, but does it get the blades so sharp that you can cut .1mm tomato slices sideways without even holding the momato? Like Joshua Weismann video that Franklin shared yesterday. That is scary sharp.

And a side note, FUCK XPO LOGISTICS. They waited like almost 2 weeks to pick the grill up. They then were supposed to bring it yesterday, which they sprang upon me that I need an appointment. If I wasn’t on top of it, I wouldn’t have even known. I made the appointment for today between 1:00 and 5:00pm. I raced home to get here by 1:00 only to find the pallet sitting outside in the rain. Been saying about how I need someone here to sign for it with an ID. Total bullshit. Not only did nobody sign, they came early and left it in the rain out on the driveway. It BETTER be perfect. Fucking amateurs. I mean, I know it’s a grill…and one made of clay, aluminum and stainless…BUT, THEY DON’T KNOW THAT!!!! How absurdly rude. As someone who has made their livelihood driving an 18 wheeler, this is not how you run a trucking company. Shame on you XPO, it’s like amateur hour with these clowns.
View attachment 1469400

OMG anything that shows up on a pallet is a 4 - 6 pack BBQ meal job, Call your 3 biggest friends over for BBQ and beer and when they get there it is "Oh by the way" :rofl:

You’re probably right about that. I covered it up and got everything else off the pallet. I’m waiting on a phone call right now to get a couple here.

Kind of a different take on chicken parmigiana
D05DA01A-65C0-4439-BF0A-722D4285CBC9.jpeg
CE78BB70-14F8-4A42-B370-4023842FF6D6.jpeg

Back