Right now it seems like everyone is gearing up. I foresee even more good dishes rolling around.
I work a lot more when the weather is warm so we actually eat worse here starting like a month ago. Wife will usually get home 1st, so we'll be on an takeout, pizza, sous vide meat, and chicken and rice diet for a bit other then on the weekends

I work a lot more when the weather is warm so we actually eat worse here starting like a month ago. Wife will usually get home 1st, so we'll be on an takeout, pizza, sous vide meat, and chicken and rice diet for a bit other then on the weekends
Some times you just have to eat whatever to live.

I am very pleased with the Alfredo made with the Evaporated Goat Milk. It was so rich in flavor and the texture was smooth and creamy. I will be stocking up on the canned milk.

_DSC4792.JPG
_DSC4793.JPG

I also have purchased some powdered goat milk to incorporate into the King Arthur Gluten Free Flour because I think it is the cows milk powder in the Cup4Cup that makes such good pie dough. I may even make a batch tomorrow. I want to make a chocolate cream pie. I have not had one in at least 8 years. I don't think the goat milk will effect the flavor of the pudding a bit. Ms.MOG is going to get me some good bittersweet chocolate for the filling.

2022-06-07_20-45-44.jpg

Agreed. But when I get home at 8 and there's a kid in the house, he can't have dinner at 9. So it's up to her and I get to generally warm a plate from the fridge :shrug:
Necessity is the mother of invention so unless you're invention, you are on your own.

cook.gif

That dish looks wonderful Franklin. I would tear that shit apart. I love the char it’s that final level of the qz

And Mr. Jersey, I haven’t grown any dope in a few years. My besty took his life with an AR15 that I built for him. It was a custom ghost gun that was built for 400-500m accuracy. High end parts, lower receiver came as a “paperweight” and had to be milled and drilled. It was a really fun project that I did with him in my shop. I only worked on it when he was here, and it took about 10 sessions. I bore sighted it and zeroed the green laser sight at about 75m. It had a low profile bipod mounted to the lower Picatinny rail with a folding forward grip and a pistol grip trigger. It was a rock solid platform…I liked it so much that I bought one too. But none of that 62 grain pea shot for the Doc. I got an AR10 lower originally designed for 7.62x51mm NATO, but I can pick the round I want to get it chambered for when I get the upper.

Anyway, my boy was also my growing partner, and after the incident, I lost the bug. And for the past 8 or 9 months, I've been getting stupid good weed for $80 to $100 an ounce, so there hasn't been that much need to grow anything.

Holy shit, does it ever end? I wrote that last night and didn't send it. Now it's 3:37pm. So I hear absolute POUNDING on my front door. Kinda scary. Sounded like a cop knock. It was. My old pile of cherry wood for smoking was on fire. Like legitimately on fire. Scared the flying fuck outta me. My heart is pounding. It was right next to my Kong. Jeez, it didn't even have a shot yet. Wow

That dish looks wonderful Franklin. I would tear that shit apart. I love the char it’s that final level of the qz

And Mr. Jersey, I haven’t grown any dope in a few years. My besty took his life with an AR15 that I built for him. It was a custom ghost gun that was built for 400-500m accuracy. High end parts, lower receiver came as a “paperweight” and had to be milled and drilled. It was a really fun project that I did with him in my shop. I only worked on it when he was here, and it took about 10 sessions. I bore sighted it and zeroed the green laser sight at about 75m. It had a low profile bipod mounted to the lower Picatinny rail with a folding forward grip and a pistol grip trigger. It was a rock solid platform…I liked it so much that I bought one too. But none of that 62 grain pea shot for the Doc. I got an AR10 lower originally designed for 7.62x51mm NATO, but I can pick the round I want to get it chambered for when I get the upper.

Anyway, my boy was also my growing partner, and after the incident, I lost the bug. And for the past 8 or 9 months, I've been getting stupid good weed for $80 to $100 an ounce, so there hasn't been that much need to grow anything.

Holy shit, does it ever end? I wrote that last night and didn't send it. Now it's 3:37pm. So I hear absolute POUNDING on my front door. Kinda scary. Sounded like a cop knock. It was. My old pile of cherry wood for smoking was on fire. Like legitimately on fire. Scared the flying fuck outta me. My heart is pounding. It was right next to my Kong. Jeez, it didn't even have a shot yet. Wow
Is it still burning?

Back