Hey Franklin, if your Primate is coming via XPO Logistics, make sure to set up a delivery time….they certainly aren’t going to contact you. It’s a bit of a pain in the ass to be honest. Just giving you a heads up.
Thanks….it hasn’t shipped yet, but I’ll be sure to set something up.

The pork from the other day is being cooked into guisado today.

Sweat some onion and garlic in bacon fat, add diced tomatoes and the pork. A nice hot jalapeño. (yes that is hot enough for me) some salt pepper and mexican oregano. Simmer for a couple of hours until it is thick enough for a tortilla.

_DSC4765.JPG
_DSC4786.JPG

The pork from the other day is being cooked into guisado today.

Sweat some onion and garlic in bacon fat, add diced tomatoes and the pork. A nice hot jalapeño. (yes that is hot enough for me) some salt pepper and mexican oregano. Simmer for a couple of hours until it is thick enough for a tortilla.

View attachment 1469051View attachment 1469049
That sounds delicious!:worship:

That sounds delicious!:worship:
Forty years ago when the extended family of 30 men and 4 women would go deer hunting in Nevada or Colorado. Which is some great stories I need to tell later. When we had returned home from the hunt there would be a huge party for all of the family from near or far. Venison was served in 12 or more different cooking methods. One of the most popular was this guisado recipe made with venison jerky. It was cooked for many hours.

This guy is VERY annoying….but the technique is legit. You literally can’t mess this up….if your knife isn’t as sharp as you hoped when you’re done, do it again. Eventually you’ll accrue enough practice to be really good….try to stay outta the emergency room..

I just got my cheaply thermometer….WOW, this thing is fucking SICK. Super nice little carrying case for keeping it all contained. It also feels really good, and it smells good…none of that super cheap Chinese plastic what off gasses for 6 months. Lol. It also came with an industrial sized syringe for havina good time. You could get really high with this giant rig, it’s got room for at least a half ounce. You could get yourself into trouble with this thing if you’re not careful.
1441D9DF-00D5-46B3-88EB-B91434B648CE.jpeg

I like that Joshua Weismann fella, I’ve learned a few things from him. I recently learned to use a whetstone from him.

So what about for a single grind edge like the Kamikoto Kiritsuke, would you do this technique, but only do it on the one side?

Back