Well lookey how fancy this cat is. You feel special there fat cat? You want all the people to go "Boy, that Mañ'O'Green stud is off his rocker, did you see what he was getting into today? That absolute perfect specimen of a man was makin dilly delux pickles that are gonna take six months before they're done. I can't even remember how to make microwave popcorn, and the directions have been tattooed on my arm since I was 9. I really like me some corn that has been popped, but it's not even in the same universe as silly dillies. That gorgeous man is always doing something way cooler than you can pull off...and he takes pictures and puts them up so that all the regular cabbages can see how bad they're muckin everything up. On top of all those crazy pictures, he's also like the president of the company or something. It's the human equivalent of swimming to Mars. Look but don't touch.

And that's the story of how grandma got a hit put out on her ass. Stoopid fucking grandma, she never learned not to muck with the cartels. And now she is the Sinaloa's#1 enforcer. Bitch still can't start a two stroke though.

Bet ya didn't see that one coming...and where the fuck are my slippers? HE is coming, ya best be ready. This message will self destruct in three, two, one......
just bought a pellet grill but still eyeing a kamado.

View attachment 1460778

Bubs, you need to check out the Kamado Kamado.

What exactly is that grill anyway? I really like it, never seen one. I have never used a pellet grill before. In case you didn't know, I just got a dummy Kamado sort of. Haha. It's not here yet. Fucking slow pokes, I need to start taking hostages. Seriously. Don't mess with a doctor on a mission. Blanket.

Well lookey how fancy this cat is. You feel special there fat cat? You want all the people to go "Boy, that Mañ'O'Green stud is off his rocker, did you see what he was getting into today? That absolute perfect specimen of a man was makin dilly delux pickles that are gonna take six months before they're done. I can't even remember how to make microwave popcorn, and the directions have been tattooed on my arm since I was 9. I really like me some corn that has been popped, but it's not even in the same universe as silly dillies. That gorgeous man is always doing something way cooler than you can pull off...and he takes pictures and puts them up so that all the regular cabbages can see how bad they're muckin everything up. On top of all those crazy pictures, he's also like the president of the company or something. It's the human equivalent of swimming to Mars. Look but don't touch.

And that's the story of how grandma got a hit put out on her ass. Stoopid fucking grandma, she never learned not to muck with the cartels. And now she is the Sinaloa's#1 enforcer. Bitch still can't start a two stroke though.

Bet ya didn't see that one coming...and where the fuck are my slippers? HE is coming, ya best be ready. This message will self destruct in three, two, one......

What exactly is that grill anyway? I really like it, never seen one. I have never used a pellet grill before. In case you didn't know, I just got a dummy Kamado sort of. Haha. It's not here yet. Fucking slow pokes, I need to start taking hostages. Seriously. Don't mess with a doctor on a mission. Blanket.
Recteq, easiest grill or smoker I have ever used.

Those pickles look fucking killer bro. I am truly jealous. They look so pretty in their jars. Too bad it takes half a year... lol. I guess it's not a problem if you got old pickles that are coming out now. It's like a sea of green...but with pickleses.

So what kind of pellet grill is that Mr Bobcat sir?

Those pickles look fucking killer bro. I am truly jealous. They look so pretty in their jars. Too bad it takes half a year... lol. I guess it's not a problem if you got old pickles that are coming out now. It's like a sea of green...but with pickleses.

So what kind of pellet grill is that Mr Bobcat sir?
Recteq

Thanks Greenie for the router help, I just ordered that Asus 1800x for $69. I have high hopes, the Wifi 6 standard and all those antennas should have me lounging lovely. I have "200Mbps" Internet.. we'll see how close I can actually get to that. I also grabbed a 20# sack of Kamado Joe lumpy biscuits. Well, not biscuits...but it is a bit lumpy dumpy. I also treated ourselves to a what appears to be a sick ass matching pair of 20"metal floor fans. They got excellent reviews and I got a great deal on the pair. They want $75 for one, or like $113 for two. I literally have zero fans other than duct fans for the dope show. I got an 8" blower fan aimed at me right now...lol. I needed some real fans. I also snagged something I've never owned....which is a soldering iron. I have at least 15 guitar cables what need some TLC and soldering. I will do that now. Hmm yes, I think I'll have that. It's like Christmas up in this bitch. I'm stoked for the router though, I spent a ton of time just getting Amazon to load up. Fuck that. Hava router there hamburgers. K. I will.
PXL_20220522_163551502.jpg

All of the ingredients for Dill Pickles aligned Fresh and so I made a batch today.

From the farm market:
pickling cucumbers, carrots, fresh garlic, baby dill, grape leaf.

Pantry items:
Bring to boil.
1 cup pickling salt,
6 Cups Heinz Distilled White vinegar,
2 cups kikkoman rice vinegar,
6 cups water

Fill jars with fresh vegetables,1/4 tsp per jar Pickle Crisp cover with hot brine leaving 1/4" head space. Process in hot water bath at 180°F for 15 minutes. Store in a dark cool spot. Ready in a few weeks but 6 months is better.

View attachment 1462256View attachment 1462257View attachment 1462258View attachment 1462259View attachment 1462260View attachment 1462261

Last years are so good now.
I want a jar. Wife hasn’t even had a chance to do any vegetable starters for the garden as she’s dealing with me and now her Dad from hospital to rehab facility. Soon he might be back home and then it’s 24hr watch

Quick BLT sandwiches and macaroni salad. Wife used the blackstone griddle to make up all the bacon and that keeps it well seasoned for next cook.
BFEE8D1E-270F-47B8-97E0-1F3B633CB5FC.jpeg

Back