This Pro-tech SNG Operator might be mine it’s limited edition from the Knife show Gathering GXII has tritium vial in the button.
800DDF49-2B13-4545-92D1-AA2578788409.jpeg
68CD3844-25CC-45AA-B9AA-6F8833AFCB26.jpeg

Jesus you guys. This new Gerber is fucking insane. I understand why this is illegal. I could wipe out a whole SWAT team with this absolute tanker. It kicks like a mule too....haha

And since we're now playing show and tell, here is a few of my ladies. And my god Bushy, those two sisters are fucking GORGEOUS. I'm super jealous. Fucking awesome looking blades my man. Two giant thumbs up. I kept your slicers in the pic, makes for a nice backdrop. Haha.
PXL_20220526_175336790.jpg

My Kershaw Leek...which is absolutely sexy as hell. All the girls love it. Well, the guys do too. Nobody has seen my Camo Gerber 06 Auto Drop Point yet. I'm really liking this thing. It's addicting to push the button. On the other side of Bushy's little toys is my Mora from Sweden. Legendary high carbon blades, this one is vintage and has been to Vietnam. It's got a metric ton of sentimentality built in.

Here is my new baby along with my little Sharp Eagle auto. If you guys haven't experienced the thrill of a decent automatic weapon, you REALLY owe it to yourself to get one. It's stupid fun to play with. Ain't that right Bushy? Haha, those two are so nice pal.
PXL_20220526_175615514.jpg

Happy knifing!!

Man Bushers, that last one. I didn’t see it when I made my post. My god bro. My next kanizife will most likely be a Pro Tech, they are absolutely stunning. I REALLY like that third one. That might be the best looking knife I’ve ever seen. I’m totally serious on that, AND it’s one of 50??? Wow...how much did that museum piece set ya back? I bet it was a good bit more than most folks would spend on a blade...hahaha. Lovely.

I made pork (instead of beef) quesa birria tacos today….not exactly authentic, but I was just cooking outta my pantry. I made a Mexican style spice rub and seared the pork butt good, then added two 28 ounce( I think….the medium one) cans of red enchilada sauce to deglaze the pot, added back the seared butt and some garlic cloves and bay leaves and braised it until it was fork tender….then made the quesa birria style tacos with mozzarella instead of Oaxaca cheese (like I said, pantry). I served them with the consommé in true fashion, but I also made a salsa to go along. Insanely good….:pass::smoking:
Before getting covered and put into a 275 oven for the day
03184B98-6ADC-4766-A6E5-6E7F1E425EAF.jpeg
8F0415DE-DD7B-4747-A47E-0C39D45F4FF9.jpeg
506576C9-23F2-41FB-84CC-F7E6E081CD35.jpeg
0B1600DB-44A5-4D40-A3D8-AC2F66592FC3.jpeg
031C99F9-2914-4697-A0FE-AAD02F743A83.jpeg

My word Tankertruck, that is a lovely looking stanky. Never even heard of that, but it looks like something from a nice Mexican ponderosa.

Any of you goofballs have any experience with Grill Grates?
F681FF55-F252-4669-AB13-10015256B107.png

From what I’ve heard online from reviews and Amazing Ribs, they are legit. And I’m all about phenomenal searing. Plus, they work on whatever, so plenty of opportunities to use em. I like ‘em, does any of you guys have anything to share?

I’ve already ordered just about every option for my phantom Kong…minus the little buggy that is oh so adorable. Depending on the difficulty of maneuvering it about, I might get something like this:
3467C128-F0EF-4688-8C4F-51434381B936.png

About one tenth the cost of the buggy….except the buggy doubles as a soapbox derby racer. Yeehaw.

Never even heard of that, but it looks like something from a nice Mexican ponderosa.
Quesa birria is the intersection of a taco, a grilled cheese, and a French dip. You dip the tortillas into the braising liquid (hence the red color) before frying them in a medium hot cast iron, while frying you build the taco in the skillet….cheese, then meat, then fold, then flip….repeat. The taco is dipped into the “consommé” (not that consommé, Mexican consommé….just the braising liquid). I consider birria tacos to be taco royalty. You should give ‘em a shot sometime :pass:

Sounds kinda PHENOMENAL…I absolutely love how tacos change when you soak the tortillas….like enchys, it’s a whole different thing. 5 thumbs up lad.

My word Tankertruck, that is a lovely looking stanky. Never even heard of that, but it looks like something from a nice Mexican ponderosa.

Any of you goofballs have any experience with Grill Grates?
View attachment 1465225
From what I’ve heard online from reviews and Amazing Ribs, they are legit. And I’m all about phenomenal searing. Plus, they work on whatever, so plenty of opportunities to use em. I like ‘em, does any of you guys have anything to share?

I’ve already ordered just about every option for my phantom Kong…minus the little buggy that is oh so adorable. Depending on the difficulty of maneuvering it about, I might get something like this:
View attachment 1465240
About one tenth the cost of the buggy….except the buggy doubles as a soapbox derby racer. Yeehaw.
I have grill grates on my weber gas grill they work great. No flare ups nice grillmarks, hotter than the stainless steel and they last. You can flip them upside down and they are like a flat top.

Back