Is that you bro??? That thing looks sweet!! Not sure if that is a stock pic or you took it, but it's a great photo whoever was behind the lens.

You really can't go wrong with a pellet cooker, they make amazing food very simple to achieve. That is a win/win in my book. They even make big ass commercial ones, that should say it all.

You had me worried when you said check out Komodo Kamado. I was like "Did I just fuck up?? On national TV??? Get it together Doc, you got the whole world watching."

Then it popped up on my phone completely biaxident and things became clear. I did not fuck up on national TV, thank the good lord. Here is a Komodo Kamado for all you dummy richers that need a step up from the Big Green Dummi because money is for spendins and you have too many monies for havina.
View attachment 1460832
42" of Bedazzle© Insanity™ for the low low low low price of one hundred $110. That's really not bad, my uncle spent at least seven times that on his Porsche. You should probably grab it now, they are back ordered for like 4 years or something. #Bedazzle #KomodoKamadoKay$h
Stock photo. I cook in the driveway!

I am getting more excited by the moment. I just cleaned out a spot for the new dunnywicket. I am in the unique position of having a back stairs with a nice concrete pad right out the door. It's like 5'x5' and has nothing on it. Actually, that's a lie, it's got my lil Weber on it now, but that's about to go down to the patio.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is, I GOT A SICK LITTLE SPOT TO USE IT, WHICH IS LITERALLY 3 FEET FROM THE DOOR!!! MY NEW CLAY TOY IS GONNA LIVE INSIDE THE HAUS!!!! JUST LIKE ME!!! AND NB...Most of the time. This will keep that think looking like neu. Pssh.

Lookey what else they have for me to spend money on. Depending on the ease of movement with the included legs, I may or may not require this: The All Terrain Kamado Kart. For havina. This thing looks sweet though. It's like a little wagon for big kids such as myself. It's adorable!!!!
PSX_20220519_115142.jpg

Those are supposed to be 8" wheels. I want to have their babies.
Here it is nakey. For the kids in the back that identify as cats or rocketships. Kaplow meow.
allterrain-kamadokart-shopify-Oct2020-7.jpg

It puts the lotion in the buggy. Do it.

I am getting more excited by the moment. I just cleaned out a spot for the new dunnywicket. I am in the unique position of having a back stairs with a nice concrete pad right out the door. It's like 5'x5' and has nothing on it. Actually, that's a lie, it's got my lil Weber on it now, but that's about to go down to the patio.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is, I GOT A SICK LITTLE SPOT TO USE IT, WHICH IS LITERALLY 3 FEET FROM THE DOOR!!! MY NEW CLAY TOY IS GONNA LIVE INSIDE THE HAUS!!!! JUST LIKE ME!!! AND NB...Most of the time. This will keep that think looking like neu. Pssh.

Lookey what else they have for me to spend money on. Depending on the ease of movement with the included legs, I may or may not require this: The All Terrain Kamado Kart. For havina. This thing looks sweet though. It's like a little wagon for big kids such as myself. It's adorable!!!!
View attachment 1460985
Those are supposed to be 8" wheels. I want to have their babies.
Here it is nakey. For the kids in the back that identify as cats or rocketships. Kaplow meow.
View attachment 1460984
It puts the lotion in the buggy. Do it.
I bet after lugging your new toy to its spot you’ll realize that buggy is well worth it….lugging a couple hundred pounds in and out whenever you want to use it will probably get old very fast. Unless you’re one of those Icelandic giant dudes that do shit like that for fun….:haha:

I bet after lugging your new toy to its spot you’ll realize that buggy is well worth it….lugging a couple hundred pounds in and out whenever you want to use it will probably get old very fast. Unless you’re one of those Icelandic giant dudes that do shit like that for fun….:haha:
Not Icelandic....lol....but I am a tree guy with some pretty jacked arms. NB likes em and constantly lets me know they make her nuts. She always says I need more arm tats.

Any of you guys smrt about home networks and shit? I upped my internet yesterday...but I'm still seeming to be having trouble with the WiFi. My router is just some cheapy dummy, would a better one help me stay connected better? My Xbox Series X is getting some sick speeds off the Ethernet cable, I just want my phone to have an easier time as well. Anybody have any experience with a mesh WiFi? Help!!! I want to bathe in high speed bubbles and this isn't exactly havina sammich.

Thansk

@Dr.Bubbles upgrading your WiFi router should do the trick. This one is not too expensive and should be plenty of speed. Why do you want a mesh system? Single routers should work for spaces of 2500 sqft or more depending on your building wall structure. Brick can slow or block some signals.

2022-05-19_13-42-28.jpg

I have a long home. I'm a homeowner. Teehee, that doesn't get old. From one end to the other it's a pretty long haul. I have a ranch home for my homeowning pleasure. It's about 1700 I think. I was thinking a light mesh with a couple of receivers, one at each end sorta thingas. I like Asus, my laptop is a Asus ROG 17.3" with a Nvidia GTX1070, and a 7th gen Core i7 with 16gb of memory. It's been good...my first Asus product.

I think you're right though

This is what you need for the kamado https://www.thermoworks.com/billows/
You hook that up to their temp control and you can control the temp.
I like that Grilla kamado it seems like a great way to go. Their all-terrain carts rock!
I was eyeballing that gas one as well, but it is hard for me to stray from the weber, and it might outlast me.

@Dr.Bubbles upgrading your WiFi router should do the trick. This one is not too expensive and should be plenty of speed. Why do you want a mesh system? Single routers should work for spaces of 2500 sqft or more depending on your building wall structure. Brick can slow or block some signals.

View attachment 1461113
The router mesh don't like plaster wall either. I go over the electrical lines with the outlet one so I can increase my cover. You link them the set the password up with the wsp on the router. Even got on in the detached garage.

All of the ingredients for Dill Pickles aligned Fresh and so I made a batch today.

From the farm market:
pickling cucumbers, carrots, fresh garlic, baby dill, grape leaf.

Pantry items:
Bring to boil.
1 cup pickling salt,
6 Cups Heinz Distilled White vinegar,
2 cups kikkoman rice vinegar,
6 cups water

Fill jars with fresh vegetables,1/4 tsp per jar Pickle Crisp cover with hot brine leaving 1/4" head space. Process in hot water bath at 180°F for 15 minutes. Store in a dark cool spot. Ready in a few weeks but 6 months is better.

_DSC4706.JPG
_DSC4707.JPG
_DSC4709.JPG
_DSC4710.JPG
_DSC4711.JPG
_DSC4712.JPG

Last years are so good now.

Back