I am having a crisis at the moment. Kinda scared. Wish me luck, it makes me super anxietied up. I dint even do nuthin is the worst part. My ex wife. I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS BITCH. It's been 14 fucking years since I got with a fucking sexy 18 year old, who is now a sexy 32 year old. And my fucking ex is still up my fucking asshole. Fuck. It's fucking embarrassing.

I sometimes use this place for some therapy. It feels good to vent sometimes.

Carp fillets and swine with tubers and Honk Konk roast. Nothing like thick carp on a moist day. Creamed herring? Pickled carp? Jellied eels? Let's go!!!
PXL_20220313_121859742.jpg

I just wanted to share this tasty morsel. I assume most of the people reading this are growing their own dizope. Except me...hah. I've been buying dope for the last two years. It kinda sucked....like bad.... especially when I hadn't paid for dope in years.

So then this crazy thing happens about 5 months ago. This spot in the middle of the fucking ghetto on Sixth Street opens for business. This is in a really bad area. Rochester is notorious for shootings. Anyway, these guys are slanging these sacks through the winda. They even have a doorbell on the winda so you can hand over monies. So I go there a couple times and stick a $20 into the hand in the winda. Let's call him LaMarcus. It's probly not his name, I am just taking a guess. So I puts my Jackson into the hands of this LaMarcus fella and he puts in my hand a shiny bag and and a paper Lincoln. Old Honest Abe. Crazy looking man that 'Braham Lincoln. He must be 7 foot tall I tells ya.

So I get five bucks back from my Twinkie. I also get the shiny bag with a fucking eighth. That's right folks, 3.5 for fifteen. Not too shabby. And the weed is fucking FIRE. And wait....it gets better.

So on the fourth of fifth time dealing with hands through a winda, I put my Jacky into the hands of that LaMarcus fella...if that's even his real name...and I get TWO frickin shininesses. No Abe's coming, but TWO shines!! That's twenty dollar quartas folks. Holy schmoses. I ask about my remarkable score, and the voice through the winda said "Sunday special son. Two for twenty.

And holy shit ..this little whitey has been hustling up the the spot ilevwry Sunday with a Jackson. And every Sunday this little whitey come home with a pair of shines.. EXCEPT for Sunday two days agos. Mother fucker, the Sunday magic ends at 9:00pm. This cracker came at 9:17pm. I didn't know. I know now.

Look...I have started d little collection!! I'm a sucker for graphic design and colorful things. I couldn't possibly throw these away, I might need em later for something!!!!
PXL_20220315_094738448.jpg

It's ma birthday. Yay?
PSX_20220318_034741.jpg
PSX_20220318_034852.jpg

Yay!!

Roast Beef© & London Broil™ together at last!!! And a frothy beverage from my esteemed colleague Dr Pepper?? What is this, a Holiday Inn?? Fuckin hell, this is what I'm talking about.

Mountains of beefy beefy on a butter toasted sesame seed hoagie loaf. Melted Swiss, onions, peppered bananas, and semi-homemade horseradish mayo starring Hellman's and a dot of fresh horse meat.

Something about toasting a sub makes me excited. The flavor of the sesame seeds after fire is fucking addicting and it isn't the same without it. This is only half too!! I still got the other one....for now.

I like the broiler for a subby, as I can achieve my desired toast without drying out the bread (unless I want to of course). The broiler on high with the rack way up melts cheese beautifully, in precisely one minute...and the middle rack with the broil on low is what I use for toasting the top, and the bottom.

Open it up, use the cheese as a shield for everything below and melt it. Then slam it shut and stick a toothpick in to keep it in line. Don't give em an inch. No mercy. Then broiler that Sammiches™ for about 1.634 minutes on middle rack low power. Check every 41.835 seconds if she's under the heater...that shit will run away and steal the show. Then comes the magic smoke and that aroma of black. Don't let it happen to you. Friends don't let friends ruin Sammies moments before they are to be consumed. The last maneuver is the flip...don't forget the bottom. I like mine for about a minute twenty, just enough to give it the eggshell crust back. Perfection in life form. The end.

It's ma birthday. Yay?
View attachment 1433206View attachment 1433207
Yay!!

Roast Beef© & London Broil™ together at last!!! And a frothy beverage from my esteemed colleague Dr Pepper?? What is this, a Holiday Inn?? Fuckin hell, this is what I'm talking about.

Mountains of beefy beefy on a butter toasted sesame seed hoagie loaf. Melted Swiss, onions, peppered bananas, and semi-homemade horseradish mayo starring Hellman's and a dot of fresh horse meat.

Something about toasting a sub makes me excited. The flavor of the sesame seeds after fire is fucking addicting and it isn't the same without it. This is only half too!! I still got the other one....for now.

I like the broiler for a subby, as I can achieve my desired toast without drying out the bread (unless I want to of course). The broiler on high with the rack way up melts cheese beautifully, in precisely one minute...and the middle rack with the broil on low is what I use for toasting the top, and the bottom.

Open it up, use the cheese as a shield for everything below and melt it. Then slam it shut and stick a toothpick in to keep it in line. Don't give em an inch. No mercy. Then broiler that Sammiches™ for about 1.634 minutes on middle rack low power. Check every 41.835 seconds if she's under the heater...that shit will run away and steal the show. Then comes the magic smoke and that aroma of black. Don't let it happen to you. Friends don't let friends ruin Sammies moments before they are to be consumed. The last maneuver is the flip...don't forget the bottom. I like mine for about a minute twenty, just enough to give it the eggshell crust back. Perfection in life form. The end.
Happy Birthday

Was that from your latest cruise? I swear, wherever you seem to be eating sushi always looks so killer. That whiskey looks lovely too. I remember being an absolute fool when I was an invincible 20 dumbthing...I didn't like hwhiske. Now it's about the only thing I will buy besides tequila.... which I also didn't really like until I went to Mexico.

Bourbon is my favorite, so many new boutique distilleries. I'm happy with a nice wax capped Makers Mark though, just fancy enough to be special without the insane pricetag of something a little more exotic...and usually just as good in my opinion. Old Jim Beam didn't get where they are by luck.

Bottoms up. Cheers.:cheers:

Back