Firing up the pizza oven. Test driving another GF pizza dough. I also have some Tandoori Chicken marinading. It comes out of the brick oven cooked much like a tandor oven. Won't be long now.

_DSC4546.JPG

Firing up the pizza oven. Test driving another GF pizza dough. I also have some Tandoori Chicken marinading. It comes out of the brick oven cooked much like a tandor oven. Won't be long now.

View attachment 1430060
Not quite outdoor pizza time by me yet. But soon. Got to make some Naan to go with the chicken. I think the family liked the Naan and Pitas better than the pizza.

Well the GF Pizza dough worked well in a new process we evolved. Ms MOG is happy that we can now resume Pizza with guests. Our standards are high.

I cooked some tandoori style chicken since the oven was hot. Just a run of the mill recipe. The oven ads the wow factor. I am so full.............

What a beautiful Spring Day!
_DSC4543.JPG
_DSC4544.JPG

This new dough cooks best ~700°F but I did not want to add more wood to keep it there because I wanted to cook the Tandorri chicken at ~600°F
_DSC4546.JPG
_DSC4547.JPG
_DSC4548.JPG
_DSC4549.JPG
_DSC4550.JPG
_DSC4551.JPG
_DSC4552.JPG
_DSC4553.JPG
_DSC4555.JPG
_DSC4556.JPG

Super jealous. My pizza oven has been pretty much stagnant since the woman went keto other then the occasional chicken or artichoke roast:oops1:

Sick!!!! That looks beautiful my friend!!

So I was totally stuffed on pizza but we had to taste the tandori chicken - it is very good. Ms MOG and I just savagely attacked one on the kitchen counter.

So I was totally stuffed on pizza but we had to taste the tandori chicken - it is very good. Ms MOG and I just savagely attacked one on the kitchen counter.
I hand to carefully read that a second time. LOL

I have been craving Chicken McNuggets. The gluten allergy puts all fast foods and many restaurants out of bounds. I have to make my own but I don't know where to buy the mystery meat :rofl:. I read a few recipes for clones and there is nothing to it. Process some boneless skinless breasts into a force meat with salt and pepper, portion and shape. Put in the freezer so they can be handled. Egg/water wash and bread with GF flour and corn flour with some salt. Fry in Vegetable Oil. I will use peanut or avocado oil. I have Ranch Dressing, Hot Mustard and maybe 30 more sauces and dips I can dip them in around here.

_DSC4558.JPG

I got 60 in the freezer now.

I have been craving Chicken McNuggets. The gluten allergy puts all fast foods and many restaurants out of bounds. I have to make my own but I don't know where to buy the mystery meat :rofl:. I read a few recipes for clones and there is nothing to it. Process some boneless skinless breasts into a force meat with salt and pepper, portion and shape. Put in the freezer so they can be handled. Egg/water wash and bread with GF flour and corn flour with some salt. Fry in Vegetable Oil. I will use peanut or avocado oil. I have Ranch Dressing, Hot Mustard and maybe 30 more sauces and dips I can dip them in around here.

View attachment 1430976

I got 60 in the freezer now.
Force meat?
Like, Throw it in a meat grinder?

Back