Try something new.

Lasagna.gif

Last edited:
I haven't been doing any cooking lately. The wife has been making the meals and I just show up to the table.
I love it when that happens!! My shasta made some bangin little slider fried chicken sammichs a few nights ago, and some sauteed sugar snaps and red badaydas. It was just what the fuck I neededa.

The past 2 days have been birthdays for my daughters. Didn’t really get pics of the first cake or chicken dinner. Then last night was just toasted subs then what I got to take a picture of. The Molten Lava cake that gets cooked in a crockpot.
A9988E0A-1D7C-49CD-B951-C9250C766489.jpeg

I present the bacon wrapped sweet Italian sausage avocado cheese bomb aka armadillo eggs!

like the name says its a whole avocado I cut a little bit out where the seed was to make a little more room for the cheese. I was going to use ground beef but got some real nice sweet Italian sausage from whole foods today so I used that.

I stuffed it with cheese and covered the whole thing with a layer of sweet Italian sausage and then covered that with some thick cut bacon its better to use thin bacon but its what I had at the time.

I cooked it for 30 minutes wrapped in foil at 400 degrees in my air fryer and another 10 minutes with the foil open to crisp up the bacon.
its my first time trying it but it looks good so far.

008.JPG
012.JPG

Brothers in food.....mad props to the lava and armadillo eggs. I also have never had avocado other than it's preassigned form. That eggs looks fantastic though, you could sell those at any decent restaurant. I can't even imagine what it tastes and feels like, so you have my full attention....haha....I want one.

And Mr Bshmstr. God damn. That is the thing I need. I have never even thought about this, but Misses Doctor wants to make that. I concur. We shall also hava. Hot damn I'ma have me a chocolate mess!!! Where did y'all get that recipe?

PXL_20220310_063552029.jpg

I couldn't help myself. This is where I'm at right this minute. More to come as the story unfolds...

BACK TO YOU JANET!!

Oh Brad...

I don't think I have ever baked an avocado. How was that?

I was surprised how well the avocado held up it did not turn to mush. I know most who cook them do them on the smoker and I bet that makes it even better. as for taste I really liked it my mom also liked it as well and she wants me to make them again.

going to do it again for sure. these were jumbo avocados I might use smaller ones next time maybe add some chopped jalapeno to the ground beef for a extra kick might even use some pepper jack to mine since she cant do spicy food there are a lot of ways to add what you like to them.

there also keto and carb friendly if your in to that sort of thing.

Last edited:
Twenty one dungarees F. I should put some chicken on some heat outside.
PXL_20220310_073015901.jpg

Just made a mustard and black coffee sauce with brown sugar and vinegars. Stupendous. This is working out. Tatties in the hotbox, veggis on deck. It's gonna be food.

Wow. That was totally worth the effort. Mesquite chicken leg quarters with a mustard and coffee BBQ, garlic and cheese russets....they were the bottom of the bag, hence why they are so large. And a nice sauteed side with light soy, mirin, brown shug, rice wine vin, hoisin, fresh garlic and a splash of sesame oil.
PXL_20220310_061014130.MP.jpg
PXL_20220310_062212580.jpg
PXL_20220310_063601295.MP.jpg
PXL_20220310_073015901.jpg
PXL_20220310_082213372.jpg
PSX_20220310_054528.jpg

Dinner and lunch for two. Haha....good luck getting through all that in one go. I got about 45% if I had to guess. I saved my big chicken so I can get excited all over again!! Ohh boy.

Back