IN-N-OUT Burger is one of my favorite burger chains wen I could eat a burger.

So Here I am dreaming.

_DSC4457.JPG

The BBQ turkey burger made with the "no beef base" mixed with an egg, oat milk, some melted butter is really very good. The melted vegan cheese is surprisingly pleasing texture but is very close to plastic. It added a satisfying dimension to the overall texture. The cheese flavor is not what I am looking for. There are several brands of "American" nondairy cheese I need to try. This was the one I used

2022-02-25_22-32-52.jpg
The GF bread was a English Muffin sliced thin. Those are my homemade Dill Pickles. Best Foods Real Mayonasse. The Romanesco broccoli was seared in a hot skillet with olive oil and a India blend Curry.

This is the real dream..............

2022-02-25_22-43-26.jpg

Last edited:
*edit - this is crazy, check this
Never been to In and Out burger. I like me a bit of the old in/out, ya know...some afternoon delight. Nudge nudge. Five Guys makes a swell burg according to: some humans. For example, John Petrucci from Dream Theater is a Five Guys haver. So is my daughter. I'm more into (and out of) five girls if ya catch my drift. Nudge nudge.

*edit -This is epic and history was just made-

The best burger I ever had was from a local spot called Granskofski's. They had a fucking beast called The Papa Gran burger. It was only like ten fitty with fries and a pickle. So this Papa Gran burger was a fucking masterpiece of 12oz in house chopped sirloin, on a half sub roll. So this burger was packed into sub shaped 12oz patties, cuz the roll is a fuggin torpeedz. Here's where the oh my god moment cames fram though: It also has nice thick bacon, ham, and Rochester style meat hot sauce which is it's own food group around here in upstāt Shenandoah.

The last time I had a Papa G was easily between 2112 and 5150 moons ago. It might have even been 3016 moons. Twas awhile. Many moons. Check this: The paragraph you are reading is being written right now, at half eleven in the aye emm on Sunday. The paragraphs above this were wroted last night. A few minutes ago, Bubble Vaheena was like "let's order some food". Myself said "K", and Vaheena was like "Let's try this Ma's place, I've heard good things... you want a burger and fries?" To which I respond "K"...in classic Bubble style.

So, I jump on the old gargler and see what kinda sammisisis this Ma's has. Holy shit. HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!!!!!
Screenshot_20220227-114935.png

This

So guess who had a fuckin Papa Grann today??!?? Isn't it crazy how life works like that. I haven't even thought about a PG in years. Many moons. Too funny. Like a boss your boy Dr Fumbles didn't get a pic. But it was awesome and it was fuckin huge.

*edit - this is crazy, check this
Never been to In and Out burger. I like me a bit of the old in/out, ya know...some afternoon delight. Nudge nudge. Five Guys makes a swell burg according to: some humans. For example, John Petrucci from Dream Theater is a Five Guys haver. So is my daughter. I'm more into (and out of) five girls if ya catch my drift. Nudge nudge.

*edit -This is epic and history was just made-

The best burger I ever had was from a local spot called Granskofski's. They had a fucking beast called The Papa Gran burger. It was only like ten fitty with fries and a pickle. So this Papa Gran burger was a fucking masterpiece of 12oz in house chopped sirloin, on a half sub roll. So this burger was packed into sub shaped 12oz patties, cuz the roll is a fuggin torpeedz. Here's where the oh my god moment cames fram though: It also has nice thick bacon, ham, and Rochester style meat hot sauce which is it's own food group around here in upstāt Shenandoah.

The last time I had a Papa G was easily between 2112 and 5150 moons ago. It might have even been 3016 moons. Twas awhile. Many moons. Check this: The paragraph you are reading is being written right now, at half eleven in the aye emm on Sunday. The paragraphs above this were wroted last night. A few minutes ago, Bubble Vaheena was like "let's order some food". Myself said "K", and Vaheena was like "Let's try this Ma's place, I've heard good things... you want a burger and fries?" To which I respond "K"...in classic Bubble style.

So, I jump on the old gargler and see what kinda sammisisis this Ma's has. Holy shit. HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!!!!!
View attachment 1425353
This

So guess who had a fuckin Papa Grann today??!?? Isn't it crazy how life works like that. I haven't even thought about a PG in years. Many moons. Too funny. Like a boss your boy Dr Fumbles didn't get a pic. But it was awesome and it was fuckin huge.
Best burger ever was a place nearby that served a burger that was topped with pulled bbq comfey duck.

I'm gonna have to call bullshit in myself. The Papy Grann was the best burger that I've ever ordered. But it's not the best burger I've had. The best burgers I've ever had were a few years ago. Me and Bubble Vaheena got some ground Wagyu beef from Kobe prefecture. We got a pound for like $30...and proceeded to stop at the Wegmans for some burger ingredients. We thought about this for a good 20 mins before committing.

We decided to do bacon and bleu cheese burgers with a klwr twist. First stop was some crumbly bleu from their phenomenally done international cheese counter...stocked with it's very own highly knowledgeable cheesemongers. It's like Whole Foods cheese shoppe. They got everything. I believe it was Stilton or Danish Bleu that we wound up getting...super ripe, flavor fucking intense. Bacon. Not just bacon, 25 dollar a pound uncured thick cut Iberico pepper bacon. Holy shit, that was the best bacon I've ever had as well. God damn. A quick trip to the olive bar while I'm over there for a little tub of peppadews. Those little red cherry bomb sized peppery fruit bangers that are sweet and vinegary with a smidge of heat. Neon red, gorgeous, and addictingly delicious. So this is for my twist, which I made a grilled peppadew aeoli to spread on the buttery brioche rolls that we toasted. Was it expensive? Not crazy, I spent about 60 bucks at the stores....but made the best burger I've ever had bar none. And it really was. That burger was the equivalent of burger sushi... I mean the absolute flavor smashing you in the face. The Kobe was cooked on charcoal to 135° like a steak, and was the most flavorful ground beef I've experienced. You could taste it instantly, it was very rich and like double beefy. Which worked so well with our Iberico pepper bacon, and super denk cheese and peppadew aeoli. The whole experience was worth it ten times over, I'm a foodie, the memory of that day is worth the ticket price alone. It was summer when we did that, and we drank some Heinekins outside that night. We actually just talked about it a few months ago...that's what making phenomenal food is all about

A quick trip to the bakery for some fresh buttery brioche rolls, nice big boys

Damn fam. Papa fuckin Grann did me right today. I shoulda took the pic before eating half of it...but you get the idea. I skipped the lettuce and tomato because of the swamp factor. I got the meat sauce on the side, just in case it wasn't bomb and the swamp again. This just in: the meat sauce was on point. I'm kinda picky about my Roc hot sauce. The original place, Nick Tahou Hots really got it right and set the bar. There is no less than 100 restaurants around town that make it, and it's hit or miss. The original is a precisely weighed blend of cinnamon, paprika, allspice, cloves, finely chopped ground beef and onions. My boy makes it with black coffee and it's fuckin bangin....but he lives in Orlando. I have never made an amazing batch. I've tried like 3 times or so. It was pretty good, but it wasn't right.

im such a tangent mother fucker. Hahaha.
PSX_20220228_023013.jpg
PSX_20220228_022823.jpg

Puffer. Quite possibly the best word ever

Damn fam. Papa fuckin Grann did me right today. I shoulda took the pic before eating half of it...but you get the idea. I skipped the lettuce and tomato because of the swamp factor. I got the meat sauce on the side, just in case it wasn't bomb and the swamp again. This just in: the meat sauce was on point. I'm kinda picky about my Roc hot sauce. The original place, Nick Tahou Hots really got it right and set the bar. There is no less than 100 restaurants around town that make it, and it's hit or miss. The original is a precisely weighed blend of cinnamon, paprika, allspice, cloves, finely chopped ground beef and onions. My boy makes it with black coffee and it's fuckin bangin....but he lives in Orlando. I have never made an amazing batch. I've tried like 3 times or so. It was pretty good, but it wasn't right.

im such a tangent mother fucker. Hahaha.
View attachment 1425622View attachment 1425623

Puffer. Quite possibly the best word ever
Well damn that looks good enough to eat.

We had a mushroom/Italian sausage Alfredo style pasta for diner tonight. The only original ingredients would be the sausage and mushrooms. Corn pasta, goat crumbles, Goat Mozzarella, and Pecorino Romano, Oat Milk, goose fat, goat butter, parsley, corn starch and a squeeze of lemon.

We had the pan seared Romanesco broccoli again.

Thats a heavy flow orange. I could spot your breakfast out of a thousand. You get that citrus from your yard?

Thats a heavy flow orange. I could spot your breakfast out of a thousand. You get that citrus from your yard?
Yes the Moro Blood Oranges are very good this year. We have so many. It makes really good salad dressing and hollandaise

Back