They are different than a loin they leave the darker meat and the fat on. They sell the pork chops like that at one of the stores by me. They call them cowboy pork chops and they are the best.
Yes, I think you are talking about the same cut of meat. They don't sell that cut here. You can special order any thing for a price I am just too cheap.

Yes, I think you are talking about the same cut of meat. They don't sell that cut here. You can special order any thing for a price I am just too cheap.
Yes, I am cheap too. Only one store had these. But a friend introduced me to a meatpacking plant that is open on Saturdays to the public.
They are pork processors. Their pork chops are like that as well.

After a number of times I have the smoked mushrooms nailed , Cooking temp 115 c - time 1 and a 1/2 hours . Home made smoked ham and cheese , diced onion , And a dob of sauce . Pecan wood chip used in the first hour .
DSC_0019 (1).JPG
DSC_0037.JPG
DSC_0038.JPG
DSC_0040.JPG
DSC_0041.JPG

:vibe::thumbsup:
DSC_0026.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_0039.JPG
    DSC_0039.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 24
How was y'all New Yars Even? I had a party!! I didn't even know it. It just started happening. Somehow lots of kids got here. Which was super weird, cause only 2/5 of the kids here came with a parent. Somehow, I got stuck with 3 more...one of which being NB's sister newborn. Well she's not do much a newborn, as she looks like a newbie...because she came out 8 weeks early at about 2.5 pounds. She's finally starting to look like a newbie. Lol. That umbilical cutting really doesn't do em any favors...their absolutely TINY digestive system is good for maybe a fluid ounce of formula. That's like a small shot. It was a lot of work for NB's Sissie to get her weight to 8 pounds...keep them buns in the oven folks. Thanks me later.

Besides screamin kids and crying babies, we had a party that went till the wee hours and I believe the sun came up whilst we were still in 2021 mode. I seriously didn't have any plans though, and by 10:00pm I had like 10 adults, about a hundred bucks worth of finger foods that all had to be made from scratch. We did bacon and pancetta pinwheels with croissant dough, cream cheese and scallions, we did stuffed baby bella mushrooms, with panko breadcrumbs, garlic, butter, parmesan, lemon, Canadian Bacon, and we did some mozzarella sticks and taquitos and made some spinach and artichoke dip.

I didn't get any pictures. Like a genuine snook. But last night I did!!

Check this:
PSX_20220103_201816.jpg
PXL_20220105_072942957.jpg
PXL_20220105_073805113.jpg

PXL_20220105_073813578.jpg

It's Bubble Beefmelt Bitches!!!

I tried adding mushrooms and doing it on a sesame French instead of Brioche. Fuckin brilliant. I tells ya. I am seriously thinking about opening a sammich shop. And I do mean that, not just saying it.

You know who would like this sandwich? Humans

I made coconut chocolate chip cookies...and now I want more. Guys...these were legitimately one of the best cookies I've ever shoved down my throat hole. Just a bog standard cookie base, 2 sticks, 1 cup, vanilla and a couple eggs, Ghirardelli semi sweet....and then when it comes time for flour, just use a little less and add ⅔ of a bag of coconut flakes. Amazing.
PXL_20220106_055840087.jpg

Something else. Some chickens and tatties and fire roasted veggi with a takeout style garlic sauce. Bomb.
PSX_20220112_181807.jpg

:yeahthat: I feel the same. Just have to look at this thread after diner the next time... Now I'll be hungry all day thinking about them sandwiches...:drool:

Back