Don’t forget about dessert guys n gals! :thumbsup:
This….

View attachment 1396546View attachment 1396550View attachment 1396547

Became this!!!! :yay:View attachment 1396548View attachment 1396549
Homemade chocolate cake with mayonnaise added to make it extra moist and then homemade buttercream frosting for it! OMFG it’s to die for!:drool:
Cake looks fucking awesome compadre. And I absolutely LOVE the Kellogg's cereal bowl graphics. Tony?? Snap?? Pop??Jeezless, I can hardly handle it.

Did AFN get an update or something? It looks a little different.

I must be shrooming. Haha

Lookey what I scored for twenty bucks
PXL_20211217_005617309.jpg

It's a 2 quart baby Dutchy!!! It's so cute.

Alrighty fellas, this was a fun one.

Brown sugar, light soy, rice wine vinegar 48 hour marinated flank steak. Highly trimmed and sliced across the grain into lovelies.
PSX_20211219_024214.jpg

Proper setup is key
PSX_20211219_023955.jpg

Make it

Egg fried rice
PSX_20211219_024053.jpg

Korean BBQ, Mirin, Hoisin, low sodium soy. I need to take a trip to the Asian Mart where they sell the essential stuff....like MSG, and fermented shit like gojijang and fish sauce, dried mushrooms and junk like that what obviously makes for a mighty penis.
PSX_20211219_024122.jpg

Eat it and feel the power of Magic Super Growth....the real name of MSG
PSX_20211219_023638.jpg

I have enough to make more tomorrow. I'm gonna be hanging to the floor. Jeezless.

Last edited:
Alrighty fellas, this was a fun one.

Brown sugar, light soy, rice wine vinegar 48 hour marinated flank steak. Highly trimmed and sliced across the grain into lovelies.
View attachment 1398857

Proper setup is key
View attachment 1398858

Make it

Egg fried rice
View attachment 1398859

Korean BBQ, Mirin, Hoisin, low sodium soy. I need to take a trip to the Asian Mart where they sell the essential stuff....like MSG, and fermented shit like gojijang and fish sauce, dried mushrooms and junk like that what obviously makes for a mighty penis.
View attachment 1398860

Eat it and feel the power of Magic Super Growth....the real name of MSG
View attachment 1398861
I have enough to make more tomorrow. I'm gonna be hanging to the floor. Jeezless.
The best thing
I found was Dark soy sauce. Welcome to flavor country! Still not brave enough to buy the little dried fish and shrimp at the checkout.
Bought kimchi one time and it started oozing out of the jar after I opened it and stunk the room up. My wife looked at me asked me if I planned to eat it. I chickened out and tossed it. If I want probiotics I go for the barrel of fresh sauerkraut at the Polish market.

I have been using some "fish sauce" in my stir fry. It smells terrible but used in moderation it is a wonderful addition. It does not taste like it smells. Kimchi is like that smells bad until you eat some. Then that offensive smell just goes away :crying:

Went to the farm market yesterday and got these beautiful Lion's Mane Mushrooms. Ham and eggs and Lions Mane for breakfast.

_DSC4257.JPG
_DSC4258.JPG
_DSC4259.JPG
_DSC4260.JPG

Yeah, I'm with Greeny in this one, kimchi is awesome and doesn't smell off putting one bit. It's fucking amazing on a burger or good sausage, like some fresh smoked kielbasa or brats or even some Italian sausage.

I think you may have had a bad batch. It has a good shelf life if it's been properly refrigerated. Sauerkraut is more likely to be stronger from what I've had.

The sauerkraut factory out here smells like human waste after a night of smoked pork and cheap beer. You can smell it from a mile. Same thing with the high end soap factory. Holy shit, I didn't know smells could get that strong.

It's funny how SUPER strong smells can tie your memory tight. For example, about 30 years ago my mom opened a Tupperware with old fish and it made the house smell for 2 days. I also got bombarded sleeping in a tent by anhydrous ammonia based fertilizer on a corn field. I was seriously pissed off, I woke up with a splitting headache and my eyes were just gushing. It was terrible.

I scored some 13-15 black tiger shrimp at Aldi today for $11.99 a pound. Absolutely gorgeous, I butterflied em and got em marinating for the grill. They came deveined, but I like to go deep on the butterfly for such pigs, these things are monsters. I scored some Irish butter to make ghee with. These are gonna be incredible.

Not bad for $24. Me and the misses are gonna be eating like kings.
PXL_20211219_204644155.jpg
PXL_20211219_230207267.jpg
PXL_20211219_232450430.jpg

Leave shell on, marinate in Italian overnight...crank the grill...cook about 4 mins per side with some garlic butter melt, and dip em in ghee.

More at 11:00. Back to you Janet.

Back