PXL_20211203_063729637.jpg

PXL_20211203_063802279.jpg

BLTO Burger on toasted sesame brioche with deli garlic pickle, slaw, and dill pickle chips. Fuck yeah

Nice...it's amazing how after a little dry brine curing, a hunk of beef can look like it's wrapped in a paper bag.

I have had amazing results using towels in a cooler to rest a brisket. It will still be warm 12 hours later if you wrap it good.

Glad to see ya feelin better old timer. You've been busy cooking these epic outdoor meals feeding the Bushytribe and throwing up a ton of pics...you guys definitely put the work in.

I lived in a motel out in the sticks for a few months about a decade ago. To feed ourselves, I wound up scoring a half size fridge and had my baby charcoal Weber (RIP little guy) and a cheapo gas grill that was cobbled together from about 5 different various $179 grills..but it worked pretty well. Anyway, I would turn the tailgate of my truck into my prep area, and cook everything on those fuckers. We made everything from scratch apple pie to eggs to fried buffalo wings. Actually, before I scored my ceramic dutch oven and induction cooker one-two knockout, I fried everything on the grill. If I could only have one heat source/appliance, it would be a grill without a single hesitation. The induction burner is a fantastic grill caddy as well, and puts those little sidecar toys that literally nobody ever uses to shame.

I think mine was $50 bucks, and I've gotten my money's worth a dozen times over. Same thing for my dutchy, a fifty dollar bill well spent.
It did turn out great and no leftovers. Just next time I need to bring down the salt or change up to using some Kosher salt instead.

I'm not all that feelin better just yet. Both my feet are still giving me problems after the surgeries not all the way healed giving me nerve pain,
the revision hand surgery didn't work and trying injection before I let them cut me back open again. I have a spine surgeon appt next month
and have to find a dentist to stop the 3 teeth pain I'm having issues with now. I can see a hole in one, can't touch the other and molar that I
knew was needed to be yanked.

I couldn't pass up the deal and my credit card is hating on me as I didn't want to use it. But now out with the old 6 burner propane grill
I had that I was having some issues with. Don't get me wrong it did what it was suppose to do and I showed plenty of food cooked on
it. So now it's getting bumped down to camp grill incase I'm ever able to get back out to the woods. Toss it on the trailer and get out
of dodge.

I was at another local Wally World and they have the Cuisinart 3 in 1 stainless steel grill 5 burner with side burner. Normally $600, marked
down to $400 and then on clearance for $160. It comes with a cold smoke tube and extra griddle plate. So with the remaining gift card
balance and little on my CC they loaded it up. I now have a matching set for my outdoor cooking place with the Cuisinart Pellet Smoker,
Cuisinart Grill and my Blackstone 36 Pro Griddle.
download (4).jpg
download (6).jpg
download (7).jpg

I forgot to post my Bob's RedMill GF Pancakes the other day. We used the electric grill for the second time since I bought it a few years ago. My wife dropped it putting it back up in the garage and broke it to smithereens. Now I gotta get a new one because I really liked the pancakes :rofl:

IMG_20211202_090025281[1443].jpg

The Wife and I are in Walymart in the meats and she comes up to me with this Baby 6 pounds 6OZ's and I adopted it on the spot. Meat Haters please look away :vibe:

Attachments

• Out of the oven.JPG
    Out of the oven.JPG
    372.8 KB · Views: 19
  • Resting.JPG
    Resting.JPG
    380.1 KB · Views: 23
  • Prime Rib.JPG
    Prime Rib.JPG
    402.7 KB · Views: 24
I couldn't pass up the deal and my credit card is hating on me as I didn't want to use it. But now out with the old 6 burner propane grill
I had that I was having some issues with. Don't get me wrong it did what it was suppose to do and I showed plenty of food cooked on
it. So now it's getting bumped down to camp grill incase I'm ever able to get back out to the woods. Toss it on the trailer and get out
of dodge.

I was at another local Wally World and they have the Cuisinart 3 in 1 stainless steel grill 5 burner with side burner. Normally $600, marked
down to $400 and then on clearance for $160. It comes with a cold smoke tube and extra griddle plate. So with the remaining gift card
balance and little on my CC they loaded it up. I now have a matching set for my outdoor cooking place with the Cuisinart Pellet Smoker,
Cuisinart Grill and my Blackstone 36 Pro Griddle.
View attachment 1393751View attachment 1393752View attachment 1393753
I had a real hard time not buying a pellet grill on black Friday and Cyber Monday. You know how it goes they are chasing me on IG and Google. Next Spring watch out.

Margherita Pepperoni and Vidalia Onion pizza with free range well done hot Buffalo wings. The sauce is 4T butter, 5½T Franks Red Hot, a smidge of orange blossom honey, a capful of lime juice, and a teaspoon or so each of granulated garlic and black pepper.

Deep fried in my dutchy/induction rig for about a half hour. Perfect.
PXL_20211207_093753666.jpg

Chinese style chicken salad

_DSC4226.JPG
_DSC4227.JPG
_DSC4228.JPG
_DSC4229.JPG

My dressing starts with Herbox Chicken Bullion it must be fresh and dry (free running) I have found that if you put a piece of saran wrap over the top before the lid it stays fresh longer.

2021-12-07_10-08-30.jpg

1.5 Tbsp. of the Herbox Chicken Bouillon
1.5 Tbsp. Freeze dried Parsley (or 3 Tbsp. fresh)
2 tsp. fresh ground black pepper
1 Tbsp. Sugar
1.5 tsp. Dry Mustard
2 tsp. fresh grated ginger root. (or more if you like it)
5 Tbsp. Rice wine vinegar
5 Tbsp. Apple Cider vinegar
2 Tbsp. Light Olive Oil
1 tsp. Toasted Sesame Oil.

Back