Some people eat to live others live to eat :kiss:

Don't laugh at me because I am beef challenged. I found this product that when added to my ground turkey makes it taste more like hamburger beef. It is really good for a change from the turkey burgers over the last 15 years.

Helps to post the picture.

2021-11-16_22-12-57.jpg

Last edited:
How does the cocktail thing work? Do they get ya double on every one or is it part of the price?

I really need to go cruising. Never been. I'm overdue for a serious vacation involving airplanes and Haitians though, and I'm trying to find the strength to get through this mental fucking wall. I will give more details as it unfolds Janet, I don't wanna jinx myself. Pray for your boy to turn a new leaf.

Food looks awesome Bushy. Have a drinky for me, maybe a nice Patron margarita or a Maker's Mark on the rocks.
Our drink package was included as a perk but some cruises like NCL they are like an all inclusive resort drink to your hearts content.

...Speaking of s'maches

TCBS w/ KCDPC
Toothpicked Chicken Bacon Swiss w/ Kettle Cooked Dill Pickle Chips?

Yeah...that's it, what did you think it was, Triple Creamy Banana Sammiches& w/ Kansas City Dirty Pube Chimichangas?
PXL_20211119_080937221.jpg

Times double
PXL_20211119_080949568.jpg

You absolutely MUST make a sammich with that!! Get some good rolls and make me proud!!
Wife sliced it last night, steamed pastrami on our flat griddle pan melts cheese and onto soft bun. Fixings of spicy pickle, mustard and lite slather of mayo. The some onion rings and seasoned fries for a side.

Mushrooms:

Inspired by the Pink Oyster Mushrooms I found at the farm market yesterday. I decided to do a meal of mushrooms. Stuffed Portabellas (vegan cream cheese, crumbled goat cheese, minced bacon and green onion, fresh thyme, Pecarino Romano and rice crispies) , Mixed Mushroom Marsala Fettuccine (Wood Ear, Shitaki, 4 or 5 others I don't know the names, Marsala Wine, goat butter, oat milk, Vegan Sour Cream, corn fettuccine), and Sauté Pink Oyster Mushrooms (Mushrooms, garlic -light infusion, light olive oil, goat butter, Italian Parsley).

_DSC4178.JPG

_DSC4179.JPG

The only meat was some bacon in the stuffing. None was needed. That Portabella was like a fine cut of meat in texture and gratification. The cream cheese made from cashews mixed with the Goat Crumble Cheese was as rich as any dairy products. It is hard to beat the classic flavor duo of bacon and scallion. The rice crispies work surprisingly well on top with the Pecarino Romano and perhaps even better than bread crumbs?

The Mushroom Marsala was a bit sweeter than I like it. Next time I need to add some dry Sherry to cut that a bit.

The Pink Oyster Mushrooms Let me try to describe the flavor by connecting to something you may know. You know the smell of the soil where the meadow meets the woods. Moist leaf litter, a sweet and delicate earthy fragrance. Imagine what that tastes like. They were good.

Back