Your ears might need a good cleaning. My one ear was so packed with wax they could not see my eardrum. Now I can hear the music again.
Naw just too many concerts and machine shop hours. I have industrial deafness. Some tones are just not audible even with a hearing device. I have noticed that sound volume needs to be a bit higher to hear what I can hear lately.

Naw just too many concerts and machine shop hours. I have industrial deafness. Some tones are just not audible even with a hearing device. I have noticed that sound volume needs to be a bit higher to hear what I can hear lately.
[/QUO I have same exposure maybe all the wax saved some of the hearing I would have lost. You to go to shows and clubs 2 or 3 times a week and working with wood my adult life.

We didn't get any Halloweiners. They must be too busy doing the virtual trick or treat thing with these newfangled communicators and teleporters. What they need is more gahlic. That's whats wrong Jerry...not enough gahlic and too much McDubbels. I blame it on the parents Ralph, and gahlic. More gahlic is always good Jerry. Always. You'd do well to remember that.

Man...I think I have similar issues with you Greeny. I also enjoy a nice Zagna supper. It looks great though.

I have been going to metal shows since I was 12, played a hundred shows with half a dozen bands as a crazy guitar player, and years or hearing Stihl saws and chippers running. It's definitely not as crispy as it used to be. It's those constant weird noises that really do the most damage. Like machines operating at 100%, they just spit out the same ear piercing whine day in and day out. My buddy had an old Dodge van with a howly rear end that had this very industrial tone about it. (I think it was improperly shimmed pinion depth...that ring/pinion interaction is crucial to get right)...so this can though, it made this 130dB whine that was somewhere in the 1-2KHz neighborhood at 60mph...this whine was a bad as a commercial circular saw, just not quite so high pitched. It would make your ears ring within a minute if you rode in the back on the highway. If I had to make a habit of riding back there, I would highly recommend buying some earplugs.

I ordered Mephisto seeds. You're looking at the proud owner of Double Grape and Forum Stomper. Wish me luck kids. I got some work to do.

I am in contact with a music store outside Albany that has this fucking pig.
Screenshot_20211101-181246.png

Screenshot_20211101-181302.png

The Ernie Ball Music Man JP6 20th Anniversary in all it's honey butter burst glory

Back