Hi friends! Chef ghost here with some photos of desserts I made this past month :biggrin:
77C08F98-D45A-4174-BA73-F809BF555F8C.jpeg

almond vanilla biscuits with strawberry lemon syrup from scratch!
12F116D1-1CC1-4DE4-B6F6-72311B66C393.jpeg

here are some pistachio muffins as well.
09BCF724-A78F-4202-B9B0-2C92EFFD5DD7.jpeg
EC3BCB1E-665F-45D5-B375-CFDBF4EA6A13.jpeg

And some almond pillow cookies filled with marzipan!
213EB1DB-BFF0-4E77-B02C-8675A1BFB7D5.jpeg

I would ruin those almond marz dumplins. Huge pistachio fan too...like 'stachio ice cream and puddin, plus I love the way green food pops in a non off-putting way.

We used to go to the spring carnival at the ski hill and get corned beef pot roast sammich on green kimmelweck hard rolls with green salt budaydus whilst drinking a special keg of green beer that looks more like lime Kool-Aid. I can't believe they set all this up for lil old me to have a special birthday every year. I seriously enjoy sharing a birthday with this Patrick fella, he really knows how to set the tone of the evening.

Has anyone noticed how completely out of control the price for wings has been getting? They were pushing 4 bucks a pound at Wegmans. So instead of spending that for regular meat case wings, I got 2.5 pounds of frozen Bell & Evans organic free range wings for $10...which is exactimaly $4 a pound if you're keeping score. Duh. Money well spent djentleman. This is math rock in an odd time meter level chicken wings my doper buddies.

Fried hard and crispy like ALL WINGS SHOULD BE!!! #PutItInReverseTerry *
PXL_20211111_084951699.jpg

I made this for that
PXL_20211111_083856146.jpg

If you ain't seen Put It In Reverse Terry, take a 30 second break and copy-paste that in the ol Gargler. Lawdy lawd Terry. Thicc cut Margarita Pepperoni, A METRIC FUCK-TON of Vidalia onions and a smidgerine of hole-melk-mots for the cork sniffers in the peanut gallery.

I would ruin those almond marz dumplins. Huge pistachio fan too...like 'stachio ice cream and puddin, plus I love the way green food pops in a non off-putting way.

We used to go to the spring carnival at the ski hill and get corned beef pot roast sammich on green kimmelweck hard rolls with green salt budaydus whilst drinking a special keg of green beer that looks more like lime Kool-Aid. I can't believe they set all this up for lil old me to have a special birthday every year. I seriously enjoy sharing a birthday with this Patrick fella, he really knows how to set the tone of the evening.

Has anyone noticed how completely out of control the price for wings has been getting? They were pushing 4 bucks a pound at Wegmans. So instead of spending that for regular meat case wings, I got 2.5 pounds of frozen Bell & Evans organic free range wings for $10...which is exactimaly $4 a pound if you're keeping score. Duh. Money well spent djentleman. This is math rock in an odd time meter level chicken wings my doper buddies.

View attachment 1388238

I made this for that
View attachment 1388245

If you ain't seen Put It In Reverse Terry, take a 30 second break and copy-paste that in the ol Gargler. Lawdy lawd Terry. Thicc cut Margarita Pepperoni, A METRIC FUCK-TON of Vidalia onions and a smidgerine of hole-melk-mots for the cork sniffers in the peanut gallery.
Frickin Brick on a Detroit or Granmas!

View attachment 1388238

I made this for that
View attachment 1388245

Hell Yeah load me a plate of wings

How does the cocktail thing work? Do they get ya double on every one or is it part of the price?

I really need to go cruising. Never been. I'm overdue for a serious vacation involving airplanes and Haitians though, and I'm trying to find the strength to get through this mental fucking wall. I will give more details as it unfolds Janet, I don't wanna jinx myself. Pray for your boy to turn a new leaf.

Food looks awesome Bushy. Have a drinky for me, maybe a nice Patron margarita or a Maker's Mark on the rocks.

Back