So with that cold snap and freezing temps wife had to pick the garden. Had tons of green tomatoes. She made up some green tomato jalapeno jam and other stuff from them. The MnLaw picked up couple racks of ribs. So I did what I do best. Tossed them on the grill low n slow till just about done and coated them with the green tomato jalapeno jam to finish. I say they were the best ribs I've made to date for flavor compared to just regular bbq sauce.
20211013_184647.jpg
20211013_184653.jpg
20211013_195522.jpg
20211013_195528.jpg
20211013_191418.jpg

Then we have bell peppers and jalapeños from our garden. Wife sliced them up with onions for the griddle. Then sliced up chicken breast marinated in taco seasoning. All done up for fajitas. Was to hungry and forgot the plate pics.
20211014_180217.jpg
20211014_181225.jpg

Since my birthday is coming up in 8 days was able to find a Cuisinart 4 in 1 pellet grill smoker on clearance at Walmart. It use to be $597 but I was able to get it for under $200. Then with a gift card I had I was out the door with an Igloo 120 quart marine cooler and the Cuisinart for under $100. Happy Early Birthday gift to myself and hoping my daughter pays the $100 back to me so nothing will be out of my pocket.
20211017_144330.jpg
smk0036as.png

HOLY SHIT BROSKI.
PSX_20211017_230154.jpg

Fucking hell dude. Stick it to the man....lol. I am more of a fire guy myself, but good greasy god that's a fire deal. Walmart is such a fucking machine, they don't even know what's going on half the time. I've never seen such a badly managed operation....they have thirty levels of management that could be done in a dozen of they actually promoted THE RIGHT DOZEN. Their whole business model revolves around not trusting their employees for shit. Terrible. But, things like this can slip through the cracks, and as seasons switch and floorspace is at a premium, let it go. You should see the stuff Guitar Center throws out. Brand new gear. Repairs that need a new knob or something... customer gets a new one and the "Old" one goes out the back door. And MANY times it is intentionally sabotaged so that nobody goes looking. Like smashed acoustic guitars, speakers that have lost a knife fight, cables that are cut twenty times. Disgusting. At least give that shit to some schools or something...music instrument programs at most schools are SEVERELY lacking. One local GC could supply a whole high schools worth of band gear in a year or two. It's NUTS.

Anyway, congrats on the Kweese. I've had decent luck with that brand. Those ribs with the bones poking out look great...glad to see ya feeling a little bit better!! Hang in there man, love to see your pics!!

Insane deal dude

I grew jalapeno peppers this year. Jalapeno poppers cream cheese and panko bread crumbs fried in the old Fry Daddy in peanut oil. I freeze the extra's
Deep fried jalepeno poppers.JPG

Attachments

• Jalepeno's.JPG
    Jalepeno's.JPG
    387.7 KB · Views: 23
  • Pepper slices and cream cheese.JPG
    Pepper slices and cream cheese.JPG
    377.3 KB · Views: 23
  • Breaded.JPG
    Breaded.JPG
    369.9 KB · Views: 25
I grew jalapeno peppers this year. Jalapeno poppers cream cheese and panko bread crumbs fried in the old Fry Daddy in peanut oil. I freeze the extra'sView attachment 1380816
Sick. I love jaly pops, I've never even thought of making them myself. Looks awesome.

BFD on a Friday night. It got a little late and I decided to whip up some brekkie for din din.

Cage free brown organic over easy eggs
Potato hash browns deep fried
Sage sausage rounds
Thicc maple bacon
Sourdough English muffin

PXL_20211023_073017280.jpg

Times two
PXL_20211023_073133775.jpg

Bubble gurl was half asleep and I surprised her with that. She was ecstatic.

Back